Reviews for They Never Suspect the One Snickering Maniacly
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
A great little fic.
Sezzent chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
Very humorous. Clever. Wish it was longer. By the way, it's maniacally. Not maniacly.
Aleks13 chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
That storie was great. We need more funny Willard stories.
Captain Blackbird chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
Hey that was cute! _ I didn't understand the whole Snuggles/Socrates thing. Socrates replaced Snuggles? I thought Willard just renamed a rat named Clark? How would the fat kid know the rat was renamed? Sorry I'm confused O_o but I liked it
Butcher Jones chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
That was cute :). The world needs more Willard humour fics.
Chibi-Gollum I'm too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
OH MY GOD! THAT WAS THE BEST STORY EVER! *Bows down to worship you* You are awesome!
DrWorm chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
Aww, this is cute. And certainly a far cry from most Willard fic. (But of course! ... *angstangstangst*) I especially like the "Who the hell is that?" bits... poor Willard. You might want to read this over a bit more carefully to check for punctuation, grammar, and spelling mistakes. "Hampster" is actually "hamster," for instance. They aren't glaringly huge mistakes, but they do tend to distract from a good story.
The Grim Wombat chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
That was hilarious! And cute, in a weird perverse way... Go you!
Rhonda chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
This was a funny story and more like them would be greatly appreciated from the right side of the class room. (Gothic Houses Rock!) I really liked the story but the punctuation was a little off. Sorry i am a perfectionist with three rats. :)
SuzyLooShnoo chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
OMG! This was so cool! Snuggles! BWHAHAHAH! I waws laughing my head off at that, mean while I'm sitting in the middle of Global class. lol. Wonderful! I wish they would make a section just for Willard fanfics...