Reviews for The Birthday
ArsenicPanda chapter 4 . 10/2/2003
Aw, I'm generally not a fan of Tseng/Yuffie, but I really like this. You made it believable and cute. The bit about the ring was so sweet, and I loved the way Yuffie and Tseng interacted. Anyway, I hope you have a nice day.
Kimmie3 chapter 5 . 7/1/2003
aw! I loved this fic so much! you're right.. Tseng and Yuffie are a good couple! and he bought her a ring... omg.. thats just the coolest! I laughed so hard at the image of Reno singing Im too Sexy. lol. thats *so* Reno! haha. Great story! ill definately read your prequel!

Kimmie3 chapter 2 . 7/1/2003
heh! I like this so far! Tseng and Yuffie :).. very nice. Im just wondering what you have in store for these two... what connections in Wutai did they have? hmm... I guess Ill have to read on!

Kaori chapter 4 . 3/24/2003
Very interesting couple. I like the story so far! XD Can't wait for the next chapter!
Digger McFoogle chapter 4 . 3/24/2003
AW! That was adorable! SEQUEL!

Milo chapter 4 . 3/23/2003
How cute. What can I say? I pretend to be intellectual, but really I just melt over mushy stuff. Not too mushy, though. More like gelatinous. Like this!
Digger McFoogle chapter 3 . 3/21/2003
YAY!V That's col. I like the bodyguard idea lots! Very good!

LeoAnderson chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
This is different. But different things are always good. Keep it up
Digger McFoogle chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
YAY, Tseng! psstpsst, i think Yuffie's Tseng's sister... or thats what's in Flowers Blooming n e way...

Want more!