Reviews for Sarah vs The Life Unexpected
DanDanger1 chapter 11 . 5/19
I am enjoying this story immensely and think its great.

My one concern is that Molly seems a bit...too well spoken, present, and astute for a 5 year old? I've met a lot of five year olds in my time and I haven't met a single one who was this mature and focused and well-spoken.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 24 . 2/12
Awww, I loved it! I especially loved the Molly/Beckman chemistry! Thank you so much for riting and sharing this. :)
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 22 . 2/11
Don’t apologize for the different languages! They were great and made me laugh. Thoroughly enjoying this story. :)
CubsKing chapter 24 . 2/11
Excellent story! It's very interesting to see a perspective on how the world of Chuck would have been with just a couple minor changes that snowballed.

Keep up the good work!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 8 . 2/9
Ohhh! Such a great moment with Chuck quietly singing Molly to sleep as he holds her, and thank you for so many great moments that made me smile.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 2/8
Oh, what a great beginning! I’m loving all of this! I can already feel the diabetes coming on, and yet I just... can’t... stop... reading! :)
CraigBes007 chapter 24 . 1/31
Thanks, love this story
bahall1964 chapter 24 . 1/30
I have loved this story! I love all of your stories but this family you have created is fabulous! I can't wait for the next segments of the story. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and feelings in your writings with us. You have a fan for life.
Mojo01 chapter 24 . 1/29
Thanks, David... Amazing story, and I'm looking forward to the sequels.

Mojo01/Johnny
baldcoder chapter 24 . 1/29
Great ending to this part of the story! Thanks for sharing it. I look forward to the next part.
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 24 . 1/29
Fabulous job, a terrific conclusion to the story.
guest chapter 24 . 1/29
Congratulations on finishing this story!
wilf21 chapter 24 . 1/29
A really lovely ending to a very sweet story. It was nice to have a Chuck story with little angst or, for that matter, violence. Looking forward to whatever you have next for us. And thank you
Reyes9 chapter 24 . 1/28
Such a great final chapter and a wonderful end to the story. Just love it. Can't wait to read more of your stories.
sevenrez chapter 24 . 1/28
Always bittersweet! It was a cute, funny and all around great ride you took us on. Thank you.