Reviews for Sarah vs The Life Unexpected
Richard76310 chapter 5 . 6/6
Did I hear Bugs Bunny there?
Richard76310 chapter 1 . 6/6
My night to reread your stories. Not careful will end up reading Waitress for the fourth time.
Amelia Wolfson chapter 4 . 3/11
in my mind's eye I can see Molly bouncing on her toes as she asks when she can start calling him 'Daddy' similar to how the little girl in the Allstate commercials from 10 years ago did. (Yes, I'm aware it's the same actress who played both; hense the comparison.)
bigfan22 chapter 24 . 3/10
Damn good fic. I think my blood sugar just jumped from all that fluffy sweetness. Lol. While I prefer fics where Chuck is actually the Intersect, this story has def been a blast to read. Great job and thanks for writing!
Richard76310 chapter 10 . 2/28
Your talk of Star Wars tickets has me thinking back to the Big Bang Theory episode of the premiere of the new Star Wars with Will Wheaton going in Sheldon place and Sheldons birthday present to Amy.
Richard76310 chapter 18 . 2/18
LOL. Great ending
Richard76310 chapter 16 . 2/18
Charles as in Nick and Nora? Does that make Molly Asta?
Richard76310 chapter 8 . 2/18
Might be my favorite chapter yet. The way you write Molly “ I’m hommme” . Looking forward to all of your stories.
De Amicus chapter 24 . 2/6
An enjoyable read. The characters may be a bit OOC, but this is the mollyverse after all and that is by design.

Looking forward to the other mollyverse tales!
De Amicus chapter 10 . 2/5
"where her shoulder and jaw met" I know what you meant, but now I have this really awkward picture stuck in my head of a person without a neck.

So much fluff. nice.
Shortsharpshock chapter 18 . 2/2
I like how you let Bryce let his nerd flag fly. Everybody spends so much time bringing the hate, and really he just wants to talk about the ladies of Spider-Man and sandwiches.
Tpsoftballdad chapter 24 . 9/19/2019
Love Molly! Love your humor as I consistently chuckle out loud reading these chapters. Absolutely nothing wrong with some Charah fluff to bring a smile to your face. Thank you for all your efforts and bring on more Mollyverse!
MyNameIsJeffNImLost chapter 24 . 5/4/2019
Great story. Now there many companion stories to read. No complaints with that. No blood glucose meter needed yet, though.
MyNameIsJeffNImLost chapter 23 . 5/4/2019
"Why when I push my button do you show up?"

That was _really_ good. The whole story it was which general-Beckman or the Project OMAHA one. Then they meat.

Also,
There's Die Hard, Die Hard at an airport (Die Hard II), Die Hard on a bus (Speed), and Die Hard in this story.
MyNameIsJeffNImLost chapter 21 . 5/4/2019
"What if you lost your memory?" Out of the mouth of babes.