Reviews for Sarah vs The Life Unexpected
Geochili chapter 18 . 8/31/2023
David I love this story. I love your fluff Charah and the unrivaled love and humorous banter you instill in their relationship through most of your stories.

But, this is the chapter I always despise...turning Bryce into a hero/friend of the family/sympathetic character. I could care less about Jill here (unless things change in future chapters).

"Really, Chuck, Bryce said. "My leftovers?"

So, Bryce gets to be a family friend after calling Sarah used, Chuck's sloppy seconds, a slut? He received no punishment...at least not that Bryce gave a shit about. Boo hoo...Chuck gave me a ladyfeelings speech *eyerollBryce surely observed Sarah was NOT that upset at his comments, only Chuck).
Geochili chapter 19 . 8/31/2023
After Sarah's little chat with Bryce in front of Chuck about sex good-love bad, and Sarah's previous reminiscing to Chuck about after-mission sex being awesome (in bed after his first mission), do you think Chuck's mind's eye showed Bryce mounting Sarah while they gazed at Chuck and repeated "it's just sex, not love"...over and over again.
Geochili chapter 19 . 8/31/2023
I wonder if Bryce ever grunted 'Jill' while he was pounding Sarah?
Geochili chapter 12 . 8/30/2023
I wish Sarah would have jumped in and punched Bryce a few times for saying she was playing Chuck. Of course, Chuck told Bryce he was only "pretty sureyikes!) that Sarah (his girlfriend/fiancee) wasn't playing him...so Sarah may want to slap Chuck silly for that insult, too. Also, Chuck should evaluate his decision-making criteria..."pretty sure" is a low bar for allowing someone around an infant in your charge, having her move in, and maybe marrying her, but I guess when you're desperate...

If Sarah (and Chuck) is worried that out of spite Bryce might blab to Beckman that Chuck is Piranha...maybe Bryce needs to die in a freak sporking accident? Family first.
Geochili chapter 6 . 8/30/2023
What I want to know is, did Sarah start the revolution by killing a guy with a fork? Love this story. Thanks for sharing it.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 24 . 3/6/2023
That was a good end to the story.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 23 . 3/3/2023
A good chapter to read.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 22 . 3/2/2023
An okay chapter to read.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 21 . 3/1/2023
A good chapter to read.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 20 . 2/26/2023
One of the funniest chapter to read.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 19 . 2/24/2023
A good and fast chapter to read.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 18 . 2/24/2023
Great chapter to read and the ending of the chapter was super funny too.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 17 . 2/23/2023
Great chapter to read. And you are right on the end A/N.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 16 . 2/21/2023
Super funny chapter to read.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 15 . 2/11/2023
Good chapter to read and the cliffhanger at the end lol.