Reviews for Sarah vs The Life Unexpected
Tpsoftballdad chapter 24 . 9/19
Love Molly! Love your humor as I consistently chuckle out loud reading these chapters. Absolutely nothing wrong with some Charah fluff to bring a smile to your face. Thank you for all your efforts and bring on more Mollyverse!
MyNameIsJeffNImLost chapter 24 . 5/4
Great story. Now there many companion stories to read. No complaints with that. No blood glucose meter needed yet, though.
MyNameIsJeffNImLost chapter 23 . 5/4
"Why when I push my button do you show up?"

That was _really_ good. The whole story it was which general-Beckman or the Project OMAHA one. Then they meat.

Also,
There's Die Hard, Die Hard at an airport (Die Hard II), Die Hard on a bus (Speed), and Die Hard in this story.
MyNameIsJeffNImLost chapter 21 . 5/4
"What if you lost your memory?" Out of the mouth of babes.
MyNameIsJeffNImLost chapter 15 . 5/4
It's easier to have nerd education movie nights without little girls that could walk in at any moment. When is Molly old enough for accidental Ghostbusters education?
MyNameIsJeffNImLost chapter 13 . 5/4
"There are six or seven rooms down there."

"We're gonna need a bigger boat, I mean house."
MyNameIsJeffNImLost chapter 10 . 5/4
Watch out. She's funny, so she must be a cannibal (who happens to be good with a spork.)
MyNameIsJeffNImLost chapter 9 . 4/29
Then again, next week or Monday could be two more chapters.
MyNameIsJeffNImLost chapter 8 . 4/29
3 chapters? I could see engagement, but unless they are eloping, it might be 4 or 5. Molly will need to learn that stork orders take a while.
MyNameIsJeffNImLost chapter 6 . 4/29
An amazing incentive and benefits plan that even existing Burton Industries don't get.
MyNameIsJeffNImLost chapter 5 . 4/29
For a brief moment, I was wonder how Beckman was worked in now. This is better.
MyNameIsJeffNImLost chapter 3 . 4/29
$47 in quarters. That's all? I guess he spends them a lot.
MyNameIsJeffNImLost chapter 2 . 4/29
Next to precocious in the dictionary, Molly is not pictured. That word is too mild.
MyNameIsJeffNImLost chapter 1 . 4/27
It's a good thing I wasn't drinking when I read that because I did have a strong snort moment. I love the reversals.
Baby Huey chapter 1 . 2/24
There is a line from a Harry Potter fic that I read years ago about sticking ones foot in their mouth. I do not recall all of the lines or which character said it, but the line is, "Do you have any salt? I have found that foot tastes a lot better with salt. "