Reviews for Sanctuary
Nanchih chapter 20 . 5/13
While this is good, there does need to be some follow-up on these hurting kids. They need more than each other, even with the Graduates looking out for the smaller ones. For serious example, those animal-killers are in bad shape and are VERY likely to grow up as serial killers and rapists and so on. VERY serious stuff! There needs to be some outside counseling, maybe shunting the worst into mental health homes? Some of the damaged kids will probably grow up wanting to become Psychologists. Many of them are surely orphans now, so the Graduates need to be claiming all their little relatives (and most of the Wizards are related.) They need homes during school breaks. Andromeda Black can claim both Harry and Draco, and wouldn't that be a hoot!
Nanchih chapter 19 . 5/13
Yes, I like it. VERY different, but surprisingly logical. Does make me worry if Neville is PG, though of course he might just like Dill. I'd like to see some follow-up, because while they may have 'ashed' Moldyshorts and his followers, there were plenty of children hurt by non-followers. The children who survived need to grow up and start a decent set of child care laws and ways to enforce them. "We Survived" needs to become "Never Again".
FireSenshi2 chapter 20 . 4/20
This is an absolutely brilliant story! Thank you so much for sharing!
delia cerrano chapter 19 . 4/18
Good job. I'll overlook the comment on my loved Professor Snape because I'm in a good mood since Voldie is dead.
lun27 chapter 3 . 4/14
This must be so confusing for Harry! :O I'm curious who else from Gryffindor is in Slytherin!
lun27 chapter 1 . 4/14
Very short, but very interesting chapter! I like how you managed to describe the whole situation in so few words with it seeming rushed :)
delia cerrano chapter 15 . 4/12
I'm still seeing Sev in his skivvies with scars...boxers or tidy whities?
Draco & Neville... Two good strong side kicks for this enterprise for Severus and Harry.
delia cerrano chapter 14 . 4/11
That's what I'm doing "sinking into the purity of now". Been a bad day, month, year so I'd go for it if it were me but if it were happier times I'd probably search till I found something else to do? Or I'd consult more and then have a vote? Hem and haw until somebody else decided for me or did something instead of me?
delia cerrano chapter 13 . 4/10
I'm leaving a review as I would appreciate the back story. I have a hard time not laughing or shutting my hanging open mouth at the thought of Severus "working the room" and all the schmoozing that means.
delia cerrano chapter 11 . 4/6
That was a very pretty scene which I will be thinking about all evening.
Harry had exulted?
It sounds like you're trying to use a lot of big words that you don't really know.
gentledove2 chapter 6 . 4/4
I still don't understand what is happening. A little illumination, please!
gentledove2 chapter 2 . 4/4
There is something wrong with me...I don't understand this story. I am sure it will be good but would you have mercy on me and give me an idea where this story is going...please?
Oceanpaw chapter 1 . 2/12
What? Did he just? OK. I want more.
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
I'm leaving a review as I want to know what happens next. What caused the scratching noise Harry heard that made him turn and not realize the metal ball was coming at him?
Did Draco deliberately throw the ball to hit him?