Reviews for I Hope You Dance
Jezunya chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Aw, beautiful! I only wish I could have read it with this song lyrics still in :) This song (and the idea in it n.n) are especially close to my heart, since it was my favorite song for years, but I never knew who it was by. Then, completely out of the blue, my sister who lives in another state sent me a LeeAnn Womack CD with "I Hope You Dance" on it, just because she said it reminded her of me. So this is now my ultra-super-duper-favorite-of-all-time n.n; And you captured the spirit of the song perfectly! n..n
karlee thomas chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
hey this story was the greatest hope there is another chap
Jenishi chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Wow! That also had me crying... Very powerful... Weird thing is I know that song so well I can hear it playin' in my head.
Bella-Tragedia chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
that's sweet. it made me think.
Dark Inu Fan chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
*sob* I like the choice of song and what the story is behind the song. it gives some real depth into inuyasha's past. this is a great song-fic! dark inu fan
unnamed chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
Oh, I really like your story! haha, just cruising. I like the song, too. :) You have a great writing style, too, makes for an easy read. Very sweet...very Inuyasha-like.
imfamous monk chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
Extreemely heartfelt, prepetually hyperone.
InuGodessTheDarknesIsMyLight chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Thoes damn ppl not giving you ALOT of reviews

that story made me cry litaraly you must make more

Very very very very very very very very very very very very very ver ][ y very very very GOOD
Tunazap chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
When I first read this I couldn't review since the site wouldn't let me. Now I can say that this made me cry. Do you have any idea how hard it is to make me cry! Be proud of this fic... and the fact that you made cry like a little baby...
laura chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
that... was really ...deep.. i'm crying can you imagine that? it's really sad and really good. right before i read this fanfic i was pretty mad cuz of my brother but now i feel much better after crying thank you.
LuckyLadybug66 chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
Aw, that was soo sweet and sad! ;_; It reminds me a bit of the scene I wrote that time with Bakura and his mother.

The Evil Kaiba is the fat psycho thing XD. Not sure whatcha you meant by the one who brainwashed Mokuba, because Seth (Seto's ancestor) didn't do that. . . .

Here's that website. If they don't have Inuyasha plushies, they can custom-make them! .
KamikazeCreamPuff chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
aw... *shiff* So sweet!
Blue Mystic Moon Warrior chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
WAH! so sad! T_T

Meht-urt: shut up aibou

Kirstie: T_T

Malik: and Bastet found this...

Kirstie: *covers Malik's mouth* DON'T USE THAT NAME IN PUBLIC!

Malik: *muffled* I've got licking powers and I'm not afraid to use them!

Kirstie: *takes hand away* grumble grumble

Mali: anyway! remember that picture of the new years YGO special in Japan? If they were singing a song, she thinks she might have found it!
LilacRose23 chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
*sob* That was a beautiful song fic...I think you did an excellent job!
Ryuu Girl chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
Aw a very sweet moment between chibi Inu and his mother. A definite tear jerker. I really liked your one-shot.