Reviews for When I Say I Love You
argwyn091119 chapter 1 . 5/16
uhmm.. It's really pretty ruharu forever!
SteffyYoona chapter 1 . 4/20
your story was so romantic. I wish Haruko and Rukawa have some moments together in the Slamdunk anime just like what Ive read in your fanfiction.. (:
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
i loved it! :-)
flare-hugs chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
i melted again like a butter...

i am always like that whenever i read ruharu..

and i have read these for i don't know how many times now...

ruharu's the best..and youre also one of the best!
anatagasuki chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
I love you know. Nuff said.
shwainze chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
oh my gosh! this is so so so swet! the ficcie..it's simple and nicely written but man...i almost melted when rukawa said 'i love you'...then there's this 'haru-chan i don't speak very often so when i say i love you, i mean it' dialog that makes me wanna squeal...*sigh* when will my boyfriend do this to me?

i remain,

~velvet ink~
frozenfemale chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
hey... this is good... though i wasn't really happy with the pairing... RUKAWA IS MINE! hmph!

nyahahahaha... u did this well... though Rukawa was OOC here... but this is good all the same...
tcha chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
Oh. *stares at the review page*

I haven't reviewed this yet? Gomen ne~ I read your fic liaoz but didn't review... don't know what I was thinking of.

'I don't speak very often.'

'So when I say 'I love you', I mean it.'

That was the really sweet part of this fic! But sadly I'm not a supporter of RuHaru. Know why? Cos' I think it should be RuLevi instead! Meaning, Ru is meant for me! BWAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Sweet fic! Duh... y does it have to be one-shot?

-Levi-

(Leviathan)
Hana Rui chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
FLASH REPORT: s.g.o. has just turned into a glomp of goo… cause: still yet to be verified, no wait, a follow-up has just come in. yes, the police are now hunting down a certain mskitsune, an author who specializes in downright romantic and kawaii ruharu fictions- *reporter takes a second look at the report and arches an eyebrow* nani? *groans* these kids! *stomps off*

p

hehe, i was overplaying, ne? but, god, i nearly LITERALLY did turn to goo, i swear! that was just the kind of "i love you" i wanna hear, and the kind of guy i wanna hear it from *sigh* your stories have that casual and realistic feel to them that makes them so easy to relate to. and they're just plain kawaii and sweet! no, wait, i'm not turning into a ruharu fan, am i?

yan ang galing ng pinoy! keep it up! -

btw, the police are not really after you. i was just kidding -;
VHJASDBJSD chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
that's weird. i could've sworn i've seen this whole thing somewhere. de ja vu. i'm probably just imagining things though.

anyway, great fic. hanamichi seems to be doomed to making couples fall even more in love than to be in love himself. it's really kind of sad because of the way you portrayed him here. real good guy i must say. he's got the nice-sensitive guy image down pat. make another one-shot with him and fujii hooking up. that'd be great. he deserves a girl for himself to feel the way the couples (like yohko and oda) he has touched do.

but if you're into the whole ruhana/hanaru stuff that's ok. there;s a lot of that going around and i guess there really is something about it that makes it so interesting to people. i wandering. really good fic. great job
jeano chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
not too bad, plot is pretty realistic, and rukawa is not ooc (he always tends to be ooc in most fics) but, your story is too sketchy; there isnt enough flesh in your story, imho.. i guess u could try to add in more decriptions and emotions (not too much though..) so the reader would feel like he's watching a movie, and that's an ideal/ perfect story..

juz my 2cents ()
Jen chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
Hi!

I think it is a very sweet story and I like the pairing of Rukawa & Haruko. I was rather upset when they broke up in the "In the Summer" fanfic. Have u read that fic?

It's a pity that u made it a one-shot fic. Why not continue to develop this story further rather than making it one-shot, I'm sure there will be others who enjoy reading such sweet story.
diwata chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
"Haru-chan. I don't speak very often."

"So when I say 'I love you', I mean it."

That was so sweet... and very true too.

Unlike what most people think, Sakuragi is a generous person. I can remember when he even wished goodluck to Yohko and Oda in the anime. He would also be the same to Rukawa and Haruko.
libragal chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
This fic is great!

What you say about Rukawa is very true.

He seldom speaks and when he does, he means it!
Red White Rose chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
Wow. That was very sweet. _ Good thing Sakuragi didn't make too big of a fuzz about it. He accepted Rukawa and Haruko together, and that was very generous of him.

Peace~