Reviews for It's the End of the World as We Know It (And I Feel Fine)
stanislav chapter 9 . 2/22
Honestly, this is among my favorite HP fan fictions. Very well written, extremely funny.
V-rcingetorix chapter 5 . 2/18
Not sure how James is a bad guy here. He discovers that the woman he apparently loves cheated on him, lied to his face about who she was and what she'd done, had no intention of telling him the truth, and was in fact the incarnation of what most believed evil.

According to the chapter so far, James then went to the logical higher authority, and got help to stop the one that had deceived him so thoroughly. The only negative thing I can see is gloating, and Lily is already claiming she's done a lot of gloating herself and can't judge for that.

So ... what did James do that was bad? I know this won't get answered (story last updated in 2018, 3 years ago), but the question needs to be asked.
Monitor2o3 chapter 9 . 2/14
Well, that sounds smart. Going back on a deal with an eldritch entity? Genius...

Especially considering that there is an entity that likes eating Horcruxes on his trail. Not that he knows about that :-)
adammitchell1997 chapter 4 . 2/4
Really she's the crawling chaos yet she has such low standards such as snape? And is a slut?
YungVenuz chapter 1 . 1/28
Absolutely pogged for this. I love me some Ng'yehaer'llw'aetaght'litagehph'
pikachucat chapter 9 . 11/29/2020
awesome more please
iamshinydragonmist chapter 9 . 10/29/2020
please continue
Miriani chapter 9 . 10/14/2020
I have to admit, the nepotism crack had me rolling. So very true, and about time it worked in Harry’s favor for a change.
stevem1 chapter 9 . 9/29/2020
This is a great Harry Potter/Lovecraft cross-over. Well done.
TheBlueFire chapter 1 . 9/22/2020
While I guess you aren't going to continue this I've got to to say it is one of my favorite harry potter crossover fanfic especially since it is with the cthulhu mythos!
4597boss chapter 9 . 9/5/2020
hopefully you can continue this.
brettadie chapter 9 . 9/3/2020
hopefully you continue with this... really enjoying it so far
Oddballzebra chapter 6 . 7/19/2020
At what point is he actually going to become a real outer god/great old one?
apobhp chapter 9 . 6/28/2020
so where the next chapter
James Birdsong chapter 9 . 6/20/2020