Reviews for It's the End of the World as We Know It (And I Feel Fine)
StrongGuy159 chapter 9 . 4/1
Cool story continue please.
Update plz
yukicrewger2 chapter 7 . 1/10
*faceplams* oh yiggy...
apocolypse101 chapter 9 . 11/13/2021
I really enjoy all of your stories and this one in particular and hope that you eventually continue this one!
Stornislav chapter 9 . 10/21/2021
This is honestly one of my favorite HP fanfics I've read. Funny, and generally awesome. Makes me think of Terry Pratchett.
Sweet Little Hufflepuff chapter 9 . 10/21/2021
Nothing better than having an Eldritch Horror demand grand babies, lol. Loving it.
AKWeismann chapter 9 . 10/1/2021
you're never gonna come back huh?
WillItWork chapter 9 . 5/19/2021
You have some great ficlets, I often enjoy and usually appreciate the work you do to make crossover stories work.

Lilly was a little manic pixie here, but like she said, embodiment of chaos. I'd just rather this had longer legs.

Thanks for sharing!
Planar-Walking-Entertainment chapter 9 . 5/17/2021
Wrong, oh so wrong. Your end is coming voldemort. Your end is coming. As a suggestion to a name for harry’s elder god form, how about Niiseektousan! He has the feeling of an elder brother to those he cares for, his seeker instincts are beyond reproach and can probably aid him in... other ways. And the harem route is going to see him as a father so, why not? You could also use a deviation of this name to if you wanted, it is after all a suggestion.
Toygu chapter 9 . 5/9/2021
Is this abandoned
stanislav chapter 9 . 2/22/2021
Honestly, this is among my favorite HP fan fictions. Very well written, extremely funny.
V-rcingetorix chapter 5 . 2/18/2021
Not sure how James is a bad guy here. He discovers that the woman he apparently loves cheated on him, lied to his face about who she was and what she'd done, had no intention of telling him the truth, and was in fact the incarnation of what most believed evil.

According to the chapter so far, James then went to the logical higher authority, and got help to stop the one that had deceived him so thoroughly. The only negative thing I can see is gloating, and Lily is already claiming she's done a lot of gloating herself and can't judge for that.

So ... what did James do that was bad? I know this won't get answered (story last updated in 2018, 3 years ago), but the question needs to be asked.
Monitor2o3 chapter 9 . 2/14/2021
Well, that sounds smart. Going back on a deal with an eldritch entity? Genius...

Especially considering that there is an entity that likes eating Horcruxes on his trail. Not that he knows about that :-)
adammitchell1997 chapter 4 . 2/4/2021
Really she's the crawling chaos yet she has such low standards such as snape? And is a slut?
YungVenuz chapter 1 . 1/28/2021
Absolutely pogged for this. I love me some Ng'yehaer'llw'aetaght'litagehph'