Reviews for Sailor Blues
Joekeen chapter 1 . 8/6/2022
Interesting idea.
The scenes feel a bit too brisk - you hit sort of the main "points" of each scene, like Ranma encountering the thrall horde, figuring out a non-lethal method of stopping them, the Youma flipping out, and so on...but that's it. The scenes could use some fleshing out.

Also, I don't think I've ever seen a "real book" that uses single-quotes (') for speech, instead of double-quotes ("). That includes series like Warriors, Dresden Files, Redwall, and so on - heck, even the vast majority of fanfics use double-quotes (") for speech, and single-quotes (') or italics for thoughts.
Research papers and textbooks use double-quotes (") for quoting, but I wouldn't count those towards conventions for fiction.
To be fair, it may be that using double-quotes (") for speech in printed fiction isn't a universal convention (probably isn't universal, honestly).
Lover of Emotions chapter 1 . 10/15/2021
that is good. update soon please.
Bigou chapter 1 . 6/18/2021
Strange what you say about " and ', but your the one natively speaking English.

For the story, it's nice so far, I would love to read more of it in the future.
Shadowstorm-Vash chapter 1 . 7/21/2020
Good so far! Looking forward to more!
Azure Neko chapter 1 . 4/11/2019
After reading your edit at the end of the chapter, I walked over to my book shelf and pulled down a novel just to confirm my most definitely used for normal dialogue, meaning characters speaking aloud, in real published books. I suggest you go hit the library and follow your own advice.
Otherwise the story is amusing, although a few flash backs to illustrate some of the developments from canon might strengthen it.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 11/6/2018
Beautiful. Continue soon please.
Ranryu66 chapter 1 . 10/16/2018
are you dead, if not please add more
williamsdamas1 chapter 1 . 10/1/2018
un poco loco pero bueno
Hikari Nova chapter 1 . 9/2/2018
revive and update this please, also will Usagi still be the moon princess or will it be Ranma?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2018
Thank you for the story so far. Hope you update it soon. In regards to 'Sailor Moon' feeling the fluttering in her stomach; in response to 'Tuxedo Masks' appearance, if 'she' only felt that way when transformed, but felt nothing for him when just regular old Ranma-chan, would be a way to make it that 'Mask':A.K.A. Mamoru have to work for any sort of possible relationship. With being 'locked' as female, in order to lessen the trouble for 'her' you could have Ranma move in to the Tsukino Residence in Jubaan to 'start-fresh' with students that would not have open hostility towards the Saotome child. This would allow for an easier development between the upcoming 'Sailors' and even 'Tuxedo Mask'. If this is infact a; 'Dead-fic', please update with an Authors Note with a generalization of where it was heading. These story-branches are not as common as one would like. It feels as though it won't follow either 'canon' storylines, but be an infusion of both into a new line, while still giving props to both. Thank you.
Riniko22 chapter 1 . 5/24/2018
Hoping you continue from here, it would be nice to get more of Ranma's reaction to this and Luna trying to explain what happened. Now, is Ranma really Sailor Moon or did things just work due to him being magical and cousins to Usagi?
The Texas Wyrm chapter 1 . 4/15/2018
Re: In response to your admonishment for us to "read more real books" in response for people calling upon you to use " instead of ' for dialogue, let me reference the Harbrace College Handbook, 12th edition:

Section 16. Quotation marks
(2) Use quotation marks (") for dialogue (directly quoted conversation).

You do in fact use " for dialogue because they are meant to be direct quotations of what people actually say — you are actually quoting them, if you want to view it that way. On the other hand, if you want to point out and use a word for the word itself, rather than its referent, using single quotes is appropriate, though that same style guide says not to.

Note that this is American standard usage (who do write real books, thank you very much). The Commonwealth usually does use ' as the outermost quotation.

Otherwise, it's okay.
Captain Jeff 69 chapter 1 . 4/4/2018
I like this idea manly because it was a mistake for Usagi to be Sailor Moon as she was in reality the Moon Princess
El Irrespondible chapter 1 . 3/23/2018
Oh... yah, it was bound to happen.
Treant Balewood chapter 1 . 3/7/2018
A new fuku fic nice, i'll definitely check it out. Have to point out tho no printed work of fiction that I've read has used a ' symbol for dialogue, I mean it's fine if you want to only mildly distracting and I'm sure to get used to it. Not sure if I'm hoping this is a lock fic or not, definitely ship with one of the scouts if that's the case. Hrm are the scout going to be the same one's we're used to or... ah I guess ill find out as you write. Looking forward to what you've got planned, Thanks for Writing!