Reviews for Seeing Double
jd burns chapter 6 . 4/2/2003
Still reading, but this sounds great! Aren't they going to deal with what happened?
jd burns chapter 4 . 4/2/2003
Oh oh! Cliffhanger alert!
jd burns chapter 3 . 4/2/2003
So Sara has a sister, huh?

Thanks for going into her background a little further. Still curious as to how Ashleigh knows Grissom. I'm assuming that it's through Sara, but that's just a guess.
jd burns chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
Are you kidding! I lurve G/S fic! Want more! Must have more!

This is a great start. My curiousity is piqued as to who the mystery person from Grissom's past actually is!

Oh and BTW, if you don't have a beta reader, I'd be happy to do it for you.
thousand-miles chapter 13 . 4/2/2003
I'm loving this, it's very exciting. I aws confused about one thing though. In chapter 11 Grissom drives Sara home and as they arrive there Nick's also present. Now Sara opens the door and gets inside, Nick and Grissom wait outside. Sara screams and Nick and Grissom get inside and then she's suddenly gone. so did this Richards guy also get her and then went way with her in the same time that Nick and Grissom ran into the house? Cause then they must have heard something?

I'm not being negative or something, I love this fic but it was just something that I was wondering about and decided to ask you. If you think I'm being rude or something like that than I apologize, it really isn't my intention.

Geena
ann chapter 13 . 4/1/2003
Awesome story! Curious to see what happens next. Please keep writing!
Duckfeat chapter 13 . 4/1/2003
Ok, I have to know what happened. Please, oh please. Post soon.
iheartcsi chapter 13 . 4/1/2003
ah! so much suspense! more soon!
10Anonymous01 chapter 13 . 4/1/2003
I am dyyiinng with curiosity as to what happened in the past. Seriously, you can't hold it off much longer! Lovin' this!
iheartcsi chapter 10 . 3/30/2003
oh the suspense! still lovin' it, though!
Barbara DeBartolo chapter 10 . 3/30/2003
I am dying to find out what happened and to who! I know Grissom and Sara were hurt but how and by who? The suspense is killing me.
Duckfeat chapter 10 . 3/30/2003
Damn, another cliffhanger! Can't wait for the next chapter. Great story.
thousand-miles chapter 10 . 3/30/2003
Intrueging, exciting and curious. These's words come to mind when I read your fic. I love Grissom and Sara's fighting and I just wanna know what happened!

Geena
Duckfeat chapter 8 . 3/28/2003
Ok, still awesome. Want to know more!
Raven chapter 8 . 3/28/2003
You said that kid looked like he was 12! I'm 12 and no one talks baby-talk to me! Sara must've been a kid at some point (duh), and probably a very smart one. I don't think she'd like it if someone baby-talked to her, y would she do that to some one else?
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »