Reviews for Don't lock her in
Cecec chapter 1 . 4/14/2021
This was a good story but when Mike calling her "baby" and "Ellie" it would immediately ruin the vibe. It just feels a bit weird and kinda out of character.
Aliceinabookstore chapter 1 . 7/28/2020
this was so cute omgggg...also i really love how you write lucas and el's relationship in your stories because i feel like its accurate and really sweet
Kaleesh chapter 1 . 7/19/2018
They're like 14, can't even articulate why you don't go to dances with your sister, barely even know how to kiss, and you have Mike calling Eleven "baby"...?
quodeis chapter 1 . 3/21/2018
I would love to translate the story into Spanish
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2018

I SEE WHAT THE FUCK YOU DID THERE
deleteduserFormerlyMuffinstuff chapter 1 . 1/11/2018
I aM sObBiNG
broadwaybaby3690 chapter 1 . 1/9/2018
I can’t put into words how perfect this was! Loved it so much!
byzinha chapter 1 . 12/15/2017
I really enjoyed this one. You're good at capturing troubled emotions! I'm so behind on your stories, but it was mostly because of the comic con. I'll try to catch up!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
oh my god oh my god oh my god! THAT. WAS. AMAZING.
Please, i need more! Incredible job!
musicnlyrics chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
It’s so sweet—I love the minimalistic styling. Thanks for sharing!
Abi117 chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
Absolutely loved this fanfic, so canon! Indeed I'd like very much if you start taking and posting prompts! Can't wait to read them :)
honeylove90 chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
Please update!
MoEffect chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
Prompt stories? if its gonna be as good as this then shit im in all the way!
SSJYT chapter 1 . 12/6/2017
Nvm what i said about Max and El becoming friends you already did that lol.
SSJYT chapter 1 . 12/6/2017
Really loved this! Such a creative idea and you really nailed it on just how much suffering El went through all her life. If there was a situation like this in the show, I would be expecting the events of the show to go exactly like this. Max yelling at the girls was a very nice touch, hopefully you do a one shot that will take ace before this of El andax becoming friends.