Reviews for My Reality: Infatuation
EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester chapter 3 . 2/7
Damnit Libby, just determined to find trouble. Her Dad and Uncle are going to wear her out if/when they find out.
Ponygirlrunner25 chapter 3 . 2/5
Thank you so much for the last two chapters. Aurora is so going to get Libby in trouble with this love potion. Love protective Dean too. Thank you for your quick update.
XOX XOX XOX XOX:-)
WaywardDaughter18 chapter 3 . 2/5
Oh noes! This Aurora chick is bad news! And poor Libby, she thinks she's so independent, but she's allowing her new friend to influence her. I'm wondering if Aurora and her family know about the Winchesters and are there for nefarious purposes? Eek!
tamilyn313 chapter 3 . 2/5
This is getting interesting rather quickly! I'm surprised that Rory would share her family secret so easily. I have to wonder if she (they) know who the Winchesters are. Regardless, Rory is 100% trouble. Libby, of course, is going to hide all of this from the guys. She will definitely be racking up the strikes! Looking forward to what comes next.
sjwmaw chapter 3 . 2/5
Thanks for the quick update! I’m glad that Curtis still wants to be friends with Libby and isn’t brushing her off, even if Libby is not sure how to deal with him. Aurora seems like trouble and a love potion sounds like a terrible idea! Oh dear, there maybe trouble ahead...:)
MariaKata chapter 3 . 2/5
Oh my, I wonder what kind of chaos the girls come up with the love potion! Update soon!
TheWanderer23 chapter 2 . 2/4
Thanks everyone! So glad you are enjoying our story! :-) Another update is coming soon.
sjwmaw chapter 2 . 2/4
Great chapter. I loved deans reaction to realising that she is growing up and just wanting to keep her with him. At least Sam and Libby won that argument! I wonder if this Aurora girl is going to turn out to be not all she seems or has Libby actually found a friend? Looking forward to seeing how things unfold at school.
WaywardDaughter18 chapter 2 . 2/3
Welcome back! Great chapter, I love how protective Dean still is! Good on Sam to stand up to Dean so that Libby can "get the full school experience" too! I remember those days of being obsessed with a boy, she needs to just forget about Curtis, but I also remember how hard it is to let that go! I wonder if her new friend is going to be a good influence or a bad influence? Can't wait for the next chapter!
tamilyn313 chapter 1 . 2/3
I hope Libby moves on from Curtis. She needs a girl bestie. Will Rory be a good or bad influence... hmmm. Can't wait to see what's next!
EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester chapter 2 . 2/3
Welcome back! Happy to see a new Libby chapter and looking forward to more.
BrkMyDrms chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
This was good... I can't wait to see the next part...
TheWanderer23 chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
Thank you for your reviews! :-)
Ponygirlrunner25 chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
Love Libby's attitude. Things are bound to become interesting with her as a teenager. Love this whole series and so glad it's continuing. The word infatuation is on the ball too! Looking forward to the next chapter, whenever you have time, thank you.
XOX XOX XOX XOX:-)
MariaKata chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
Yay, so great to read another chapter! Thank you so much for continuing this great story!