Reviews for My Reality: Infatuation
Lexie Lou chapter 6 . 7/3
Wow so glad to see u updated this story I really like it please keep it going !
Jessiwazhere chapter 6 . 6/12
uh oh...I'm guessing it will not be a good report lol. I am in love with this story and am excited for the next update! This was a awesome chapter
This story keeps getting better and better! Oh the memories it brings back of being a 13 year old girl. Thanks for sharing.
TheWanderer23 chapter 6 . 6/1
Thanks everyone! I’m enjoying writing this story so much! Libby reminds me so much of myself when I was younger. :-)
BrkMyDrms chapter 6 . 5/31
Another awesome cashout :)
Libby got lucky when she got to 3 and all she got as a punishment from her Dad (Dean) was a scolding and her phone being taken away for two days. I hope she can behave so she can get it back, but somehow I don't think she is going to be able to *giggles*
I can't wait for another chapter soon!
WaywardDaughter18 chapter 6 . 5/31
Oh, Libby, you are in so much trouble when the guys find out about the spell...thanks for the update! I'm glad that Libby knows that what she did was wrong, but she's still going to have to face the consequences!
I hope once she gets caught Dean explains consent to her. What was her endgame here? The spell was a big enough violation but once they moved beyond just dating and started having sex it would be rape and she would be a rapist.
Happygoddess2003 chapter 6 . 5/31
So flipping good. My hero.
MariaKata chapter 6 . 5/31
Such a great chapter! I just love this story and can't wait for a new chapter. Can't wait the day Libby gets busted for using magic. So please, update soon!
sjwmaw chapter 6 . 5/30
So great to see an update! Wow they really have made things messy and complicated by messing up that potion! I wonder how it will all end?! I’m not surprised at Dean and San’s reaction to the shop. Can’t wait for more.
Lexie Lou chapter 5 . 5/28
Omg ! Don't stop there u gotta finish this ! I've so enjoyed all your Libby stories I can't get enough of her crazy adventures she's so fun & Rory what a fun friend did u get the name from Gilmore Girls ? Anyway I bet you are busy with your new hunting story & I Like it but I want more if this one too u are both awesome writer's ! Keep it coming ! J & J -4- Ever !
Ponygirlrunner25 chapter 5 . 3/26
I can see trouble for Libby! So glad the boys are onto her and her friend. Can't wait for your next chapter! Thank you!
XOX XOX XOX XOX XOX XOX:-)
WaywardDaughter18 chapter 5 . 3/25
Of course there has to be complications with the love spell! Libby just keeps digging herself deeper! The guys are not going to be happy when they find out what she's done!
sjwmaw chapter 5 . 3/25
Great chapter. Oh dear! I knew that the spell couldn’t just be plain sailing! I guess Dean and Sam also know they were up to something! Libby the trouble magnet :) looking forward to more as always!
tamilyn313 chapter 1 . 3/25
The boys always know when something is up... Libby is not gonna be losing her ability to sit pretty soon.