Reviews for My Reality: Infatuation
LilsisWinchester chapter 1 . 10/8
Oh I can’t hardly wait to hear what happens!
Lexie Lou chapter 7 . 8/28
Omg ! Libby has really done it this time ! Please update soon I really like this story as well as the new one about Hanna ! Don't Quit !
TheWanderer23 chapter 7 . 7/31
Thank you everyone! :-)
WaywardDaughter18 chapter 7 . 7/30
I don't trust Rory or her family one bit! I hope Sam or Dean catches Libby before she steals the book, that makes me nervous! I feel bad for her, but she'll deserve the butt-warming that she's gonna get from the guys, for this stunt!
Ponygirlrunner25 chapter 7 . 7/29
I can see a massive OOPSIE coming Libby's way, followed by a massive punishment coming from Dean and Sam's direction! So not a good move, Libby! So much about to happen! Can't wait for your next chapter. No pressure, though.
XOX XOX XOX XOX XOX XOX XOX:-)
Jessiwazhere chapter 1 . 7/30
Oh no, this cannot have a good result especially when Dean and Sam find out and get their hands on her
EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester chapter 7 . 7/26
Oh crap, damnit Libby. She is so gonna deserve the walloping Dean and Sam are gonna give her when they find out what she's been up to and I really hope she does not give that book to Artie, Rory or whoever else is in that family of liars. Love the story!
MariaKata chapter 7 . 7/26
Oh no, I really hope Sam and Dean catches her before she hands out the book. Update soon, please!
sjwmaw chapter 7 . 7/25
Great to see an update! Poor Libby she just piles trouble upon herself! I wouldn’t trust Artie as far as I can throw him, this is sounds like more trouble than Libby can probably handle. Oh dear! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Happygoddess2003 chapter 7 . 7/25
OMG fabulous! ARTIE!
Lexie Lou chapter 6 . 7/3
Wow so glad to see u updated this story I really like it please keep it going !
Jessiwazhere chapter 6 . 6/12
uh oh...I'm guessing it will not be a good report lol. I am in love with this story and am excited for the next update! This was a awesome chapter
This story keeps getting better and better! Oh the memories it brings back of being a 13 year old girl. Thanks for sharing.
TheWanderer23 chapter 6 . 6/1
Thanks everyone! I’m enjoying writing this story so much! Libby reminds me so much of myself when I was younger. :-)
BrkMyDrms chapter 6 . 5/31
Another awesome cashout :)
Libby got lucky when she got to 3 and all she got as a punishment from her Dad (Dean) was a scolding and her phone being taken away for two days. I hope she can behave so she can get it back, but somehow I don't think she is going to be able to *giggles*
I can't wait for another chapter soon!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »