Reviews for Red Spots of Love
noDownSide chapter 1 . 7/2/2018
I was totally hearing Finn's voice singing Bryan Adams . . .

Beautiful story!
winterinnyc chapter 1 . 6/28/2018
okay this gave me ALL THE DAMN FEELSSSSSSSSS

AHHHSKENSSKSMSNKS
Annie PWM chapter 1 . 6/2/2018
Meu inglês é bem rudimentar e eu preciso dizer com todas as palavras - que eu não sei em Inglês - o quanto eu amei sua história, o quanto ela é perfeita, o quanto tudo que você escreve é exatamente o que eu precisava ler depois de me apaixonar por El e Mike, você era exatamente o que eu estava procurando. Que histórias lindas. Que lindo, que lindo, que lindo! Continue escrevendo, eu preciso ler mais sobre eles e você conta o amor deles da forma que eu imagino. É perfeito! Parabéns, você é linda!
DariaSh chapter 1 . 2/1/2018
Hey! I really love your works and I wanna ask you something. Can I translate Red Spots of Love? It's absolutely amazing and I want stranger things fans to see it in Russia. Of couse, I will post it with a link to original work. Looking for your answer️
deleteduserFormerlyMuffinstuff chapter 1 . 1/31/2018
So that made me cru
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
I want more! Make another fanfiction!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
Eleven's Birthday is on June 1st. Not November!
Lylex96 chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
Ahhhhh! Loved it!
Resisting-Moonlight chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
No one calls her Mike frog face... Awwwww! Don't piss off the girlfriend. Makes me think of chicken pox parties because yes I am old and came before the immunization. Parents would purposefully have kids get together to get the infection done and over with. El was probably never sick in her life so who knows what all she can catch. But she has to build up that immune system somehow. Lol. I love the video. Dustin and Lucas always know how to bring the humor. How adorable! He wrote her a song (Brian Adam.. Love this song by the way) and performed it on camera in front of the guys. And he said I love you! Heck even Hopper is ready to let her get the measles. Mike's a keeper. Better start planning their wedding now.
disneyprincess315 chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
So that made me cry
Electrostorm21 chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
I don’t usually use my username unless I find a really good story. That was heartfelt and I loved reading every second of it. Like I’m actually crying from my stone heart right now. I do hope you carry on with these types of stories because there are few people that can pull off these sort of emotionally happy stories. Definitely did it better than me. Nice job.
Alisea chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
This was so beautiful! I loved it! Eleven and Mike surely have the most adorable love story ever. And that song is still one of my favorites. Great Job!
phieillydinyia chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
THIS WAS TOO CUTE!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
Thanks to this fic, I do wonder if they will give Mike some musical talent.
Goodly chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
Great fic.

The only thing is that this song which I assume is from Bryan Adams, was made in 1991.

But I think you already know that. Hence fanfiction lol.