Reviews for Help Me
FALLING-ANGEL24 chapter 5 . 6/20
It feels like it’s been forever! Congratulations on Graduating!
Voldy's pink teddy chapter 5 . 6/14
I’m really enjoying this so far. I like that Regulus enjoys their pranks, even though he doesn’t enjoy the fur balls. Why do I think that the Marauders turned all the Slytherins into miniature lions?
Invader Johnny chapter 5 . 6/13
Never a dull day for Hermione, that's for sure and if anything no matter the time period, she's one to always find someone to discuss with.

Son of Whitebeard chapter 5 . 6/13
MAKE MORE MAPS AND PERHAPS A POSIONING
Violet97mc chapter 4 . 6/10
Please continue! Don’t give up!
Violet97mc chapter 3 . 6/10
James know her name because of the map?
Violet97mc chapter 2 . 6/10
Brilliant!
Violet97mc chapter 1 . 6/10
This is good!
acetwolf94 chapter 4 . 6/5
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Nyx Artemis Black chapter 4 . 2/25
Hello! Generally I do not leave reviews but I consider this time necessary. Why? Easy, the story is just beginning and I would like to motivate you to progress with this original idea. I've read many stories with similar themes, but you have managed to give a new perspective to time travel: the theory of Displacement, memory loss, Hermione being completely reluctant to any interaction, even with her new house, instead of taking adventage as soon as posible. Maybe the story progress is being slow, but necessary, I like your style and ideas, I only suggest you to reread the chapters one more time before uploading them.
Keep it up!
Diferente. Eu gostei
Invader Johnny chapter 4 . 1/30
At the very least, Hermione is accepting school work, the only thing about her that will never change no matter the timeline, heh heh.

FALLING-ANGEL24 chapter 3 . 1/29
I was super happy to see this update pop up in my email! It made my day! I really like how this James looks. This is a one-of-a-kind description and it’s super awesome! Keep up the great work :)
Invader Johnny chapter 3 . 1/29
Maybe Hermione shouldn't count her loses just yet, she might eventually see Harry again but for now, she has to wait out the time circumstances.

FALLING-ANGEL24 chapter 2 . 12/17/2017