Reviews for Forgivable Expectations
purple-konan chapter 10 . 9/2
I was rereading this fanfic and omg ... I've forgotten how amazing this is, its such a great work
kudos!
also I've forgotten about the cliffhanger in the last chapter ;(
this will haunt me, now I wont be able to sleep hahahha

I hope one day you will finish this work
namika ashara chapter 11 . 11/28/2016
please.. this is too good.. please update soon..
Keeperofthemoon chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
just wanted to stop by and say how much I've loved this story. You're an amazing author and I honestly fear rereading this because of how much I'm going to love it again. Hope all is well and hope you updated one day!
arcobinaca chapter 11 . 7/28/2016
jooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo con lo bien k estaba XD TERMINALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Anastasia205 chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
Well, I don't even know why I ended up here after all these years...but...I came across this fic again and remembered how amazing it is. 'sigh' I believe there's no chance of you finishing it, isn't it? Especially since you seem to be writing for other fandoms now..Anyway, a girl can dream
Lindseywashere chapter 4 . 5/14/2016
At this rate I need to rrally rack my brain for my fn password bc I really need to log into my account. Have I mentioned that I really like Pansy and her mental notes? She can be so hilarious sometimes. She has such an interesting dynamic with those around her; it's one that I don't see often bc I suppose antagonistic and confrontational friend/relationships take a bit more effort to integrate into a story. It certainly brings a new perspective to the table.
Lindseywashere chapter 2 . 5/14/2016
I came here from reading an entirely different fic of yours, but I like your writing and I like the Harry Potter series enough to give this story a read. I'm glad I did bc it really grew on me. Pansy Parkinson was one of those side characters that I never really gave a second thought compared to Draco Malfoy, and I'm kind of happy to see someone characterize her in a non-cliché way. It's a fresh perspective on a girl's POV. She is by no means a paragon of virtue nor is she an evil hellwitch. She's a blend of the two. Idk I like that she has her vain qualities among her more likable traits. The fact that she likes to paint is a nice surprise. And plus, I empathize with anyone with unrequited love so there's that. Lovely story so far.
Nefaly chapter 11 . 5/1/2016
amazing fic and you write write so well. I love the usage of French... please update soon...we need more Draco/Pansy out there. Keep up the good job :)
aiwenn chapter 10 . 4/19/2016
It's been 4 years since you've updated this, I'm assuming this fic has been abandoned and it makes me so sad because you are very talented. Please don't give up on it.
Titan18 chapter 11 . 4/4/2016
i love this!

oh God!
i beg you please add new chapter :')
Guest chapter 11 . 11/20/2015
So I'm here again. And hey, I know how fast time can just fly by just for how long it took me to write out this review. Long enough for my phone to be replaced. The previous one is where I'd typed out my initial reactions where I was like holy shit! And I can't believe this twist and my heart is still a little bit in my throat for Dean's gamble. I've been reading this story throughout the years (aaand your other ones too- one of the best Draco/Pansy out there that I even recognized right away when someone would plagiarize your story haha). I hope I get to read the resolution to this story someday at last. Hope all is well with you!
purple-konan chapter 11 . 9/22/2015
omfg you cant abandon this fic now, it is in the best part! im super curious abt the reactions the rest of hogwarts will have!
i cant believe after all this years you came back to update ONE chapter and them disappear again :( im super sad
plssss update! and dont take too long
Mistaken Soulmate chapter 11 . 4/27/2015
Please Update when you can! Thank you! :) Really want to know what happens!
drippinghoney chapter 11 . 1/22/2015
THIS IS BRILLIANCE TT_TT thank u so much, i haven't read anything this good in such a long time!
aiwenn chapter 11 . 8/23/2014
Oh no you can't leave it like this! I must know what happens!