Reviews for Roanapur's Sea Devil
Calamity J chapter 13 . 9/17
Huh. That was interesting. And short. And it's kinda obvious that you don't like ares.
Bracting chapter 9 . 9/16
I’m down for bonding and all but I feel as if this was rushed quite a bit.
Lamreal chapter 1 . 9/15
Frackin love this fic, keep it going!
Bracting chapter 13 . 9/15
Great story so far but I am sort of hoping for a Green Eyed Ghoul update next xd
Is it bad that I want Annabeth to die?
Kyunin9 chapter 13 . 9/13
Have we seen famine yet in any of your fanfictions? The true famine. Or is there no famine at all? Maybe one of Shin'en's little adventures through out the multiverse is famine, and is gonna make a comeback soon.
As always you make great chapter and as always I loks forward to your next chapter.
Firestorm337 chapter 13 . 9/13
this is super epic, I hope you can update soon
NONAME2002 chapter 13 . 9/12
When does Asteria come into this because i got really confused. To my knowledge Asteria at the end of xenomorphic was waking up to the fact that there were hundreds of thousands I think of ships from the Predators heading to destroyed Earth as I'm going to call it. Does she come into this Multiverse after they fought off the Predators or during the hibernation stage. Other than that I'm curious as to why you have your own Four Horsemen. It's something that I didn't really expect and I Can Only Imagine that it's for a future project. Most likely the fanfiction that is pretty much a Melting Pot of all of your stories combined. Other than that it was good to see Leviathan, Asteria, and Shin'en again. Although when you first gave the descriptive glance of those three sitting at the table I was heavily confused on who the girl was. Like I ran through the entire database that I had in my mind of main female characters and all I could think of was Lucy, and Asteria.

~Until Next Time DI~
PasiveNox chapter 13 . 9/12
We'll this is something great
Voysis chapter 13 . 9/12
Great chapter! Personally I enjoy Backup Plan and Transcendence the most (since Leviathan is complete), but this and Ghoul are definitely the runners up. Don’t really like Son of Jashin much, though I have read it anyways (it’s clear you do a lot of crossovers with you Universe and I want to be in the know as much as possible).

On a side note I kinda love how you have so much horrible shit and general human (and inhuman) depravity but the stories somehow never seen anything less than humorous (if morbid) and badass anime-esque. Don’t know if that what your going for but if it is you’ve definitely got it. Also really funny how most characters (who matter) tend to brush off all the bad shit that happens or overcome there squick with it quickly.

Anyways out of all the things I’ve read in your stories I was wondering (and this falls more in line with the “romantic” pairings) is there ever going to be a universe/fiction where the pairing is Percy-selfcest? Just figured that kinda thing fit with the theme of general insanity of your stories. And it’d be interesting to see how that plays out.

Your Fan,
Voysis
Thunderwolf7226 chapter 13 . 9/12
I like how you put the Four Horsemen of the Apocolypse in this.
I like the story, kinda wish percy could dress like a guy, and be more like Shin’en, not as powerful but enough that the gods feared him a bit more and could wipe the floor against all of then or at least ares
Firestorm337 chapter 10 . 9/12
unexpected XD
Blaze1992 chapter 13 . 9/12
Wait I am confused on what the hell just happened?
Silver IceFox Guardian chapter 13 . 9/12
I'll probably get a whopping shitload of hate but... (takes a deep breath) KILL HER WITH FIRE