Reviews for Wars Are Won: Family, Friends, and Foes
Jen chapter 31 . 1/3/2004
Brilliant, as always from KLC. I hope to read more in the future...especially about the BMFM and TMNT. Excellent reading.
De chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
Dear Friend,

I have just read and signed the online petition:

"Biker Mice From Mars onto DVD"

hosted on the web by , the free online petition service, at:

bikermfm/

I personally agree with what this petition says, and I think you might agree, too. If you can spare a moment, please take a look, and consider signing yourself.

Best wishes,

D
Rainesama chapter 31 . 10/20/2003
::loud applause:: Brava! Bravissima! Excellente! C'est magnifique! Loved it! The only thing that would've made it PERFECT was if Allie blasted the wheels on one of the bulldozers so it'd take longer to fix the tower.. ::snicker::
J Hellraiser chapter 31 . 10/12/2003
Awesome story I must say! And I LOVE the Gargoyles reference. I'm hopin' maybe you'll have another fic with all these characters again PLUS the Gargoyles! Keep up the great work!
Foenixfyre chapter 31 . 10/9/2003
I'm so impressed by the events you've created in this story. The storyline was wonderful, and the personal sub-plots really make the story come alive. Your original characters are believable and enjoyable, and the old characters stand true to themselves. You've got a real gift for writing.
Alien chapter 31 . 10/8/2003
Awhz, over already?

I loved it all. Very good story and end to a series. I wouldn't object to ya writtin more though. Just can't get enough. ;-)
DigitalPhoenyxx chapter 31 . 10/8/2003
Bravo! Nice one Bookworm! I realy enjoyed this fic! I hope you more stories for this series.
Morning chapter 31 . 10/7/2003
What can be said other than, BRAVO!

It was a fabulous read and I can only thank you for the time and effort you put into this tremedous task.

Your skills are beyond extradinary and you've more than proven it here.

Where is that 13 million dollars when you need it because this needs to be put on the big screen for all to enjoy?

Kudos my talent young author!

Kudos for a job very well done!

Morning
Shadow's Mirror chapter 31 . 10/6/2003
A perfect ending to a perfect story. That was incredible, amazing and totally awesome!

The story was thoroughly entertaining and I really enjoyed reading it. It made me laugh, cry and have the sudden urge for pizza. All the marks of a good story ;D

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for writing this. It was a real pleasure to read something that was not only spot-on with the characters, but well-written and with a way-above-average plot. The fact that it was about not one, but two sets of my all-time favourite characters was a bonus in my book :D You did a brilliant job of bringing these worlds together.
Foenixfyre chapter 30 . 10/2/2003
I really enjoyed the scenes with Charley (she's my fav, after all!). Please tell me that there's at least one more chapter coming!
Rainesama chapter 30 . 9/30/2003
Another excellent chapter if I do say so myself!
DigitalPhoenyxx chapter 30 . 9/29/2003
yay for more!
Foenixfyre chapter 29 . 9/27/2003
A gargoyle? That's terrific! And, as always, the personal scenes were wonderful.
Rainesama chapter 29 . 9/23/2003
AH! I love it! Another excellent chappie!
Shadow's Mirror chapter 28 . 9/21/2003
This story is absolutely incredible! You're doing a fantastic job of tying all the different characters together. I love the way you're writing this, and the storyline is very compelling. Excellent work!
105 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »