Reviews for Wars Are Won: Family, Friends, and Foes
Lady FoxFire chapter 16 . 9/18/2003
Hold on! I thought Vinnie wasn't allowed to use the microwave
DigitalPhoenyxx chapter 28 . 9/16/2003
More please!
Rainesama chapter 28 . 9/15/2003
Wow, haven't read in a while, though it seemed to make the reward all the more satisfying seeing as how I got to read three chapters instead of one at a time. Once again, kudos on the excellent chapters. It's heartwarming to see everyone patching things up. I wanna see Casey and April get married! ::drools:: Casey..what a dish..
Foenixfyre chapter 28 . 9/15/2003
This was a really beautiful chapter. I especially enjoyed how your individual scenes focused on each couple.
DigitalPhoenyxx chapter 27 . 9/10/2003
Mike the guitar player huh? That's sweet! I love the reference to Jimi Hendrix. Hendrix was THEE Guitar God.
Foenixfyre chapter 27 . 9/9/2003
Wow, I love this story. I just can't wait for each new chapter!
ShadowyKat chapter 26 . 9/3/2003
Oh wow! These chapters are great. The story just gets better as it goes on. Poor Tala. She is really having it tough. Hope Vinny can help her through it. I really want those two to get together they make the cutest couple. Keep up the good work, I wanna know how this ends
DigitalPhoenyxx chapter 26 . 8/28/2003
Modo is so good with kids! The big furry softie! Gotta love him!
Foenixfyre chapter 26 . 8/27/2003
Fascinating. And it's about time someone kicked Ryan's head up where it belongs. Good for Charlie.
Lady FoxFire chapter 15 . 8/23/2003
Biker Mice doing Cinco de mayo wold be a howl. Image how drunk they would get
Rainesama chapter 25 . 8/18/2003
Another great chappie!
Rainesama chapter 24 . 8/11/2003
Another excellent chapter! I can't wait for the next one! I hope Trash survives and I really hope that there's hope for Tala and Vinnie!
Foenixfyre chapter 24 . 8/11/2003
Well, that was certainly exciting. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Whitewolf89 chapter 23 . 8/10/2003
Augh! What are you trying to do, girlfriend? Give me a heart-attack? This bitch is just ASKING for it! I was happy to see Mona take that peice of Mutated trash, BatWing, out, now I sincerely hope that the Bros and the Green Teens do that very thing to Ol' Fishlips and Ms. Val-Trash. Knowing them, thoght, they will. Kudos, KLC! Another excellent chaper. Keep 'em comin'! You've got me right to the bitter end (and I hope it AIN'T bitter for the gang, IF ya know what I mean!). I was also glsd to see the other Turtles come to their senses about Allie.

Ride Free, Safe Streets, and Cowabunga, Citizens!

Whitewolf89 ("Wolfie").
DigitalPhoenyxx chapter 23 . 8/10/2003
Yay! Good! More! NOW! (sorry ... too much sugar ... #_#)
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »