Reviews for Wars Are Won: Family, Friends, and Foes
Rainesama chapter 23 . 8/4/2003
Another superb chapter and yet another BRUTAL cliffhanger!
Foenixfyre chapter 22 . 8/3/2003
You've got a wonderful gift for combining the build-up of plot suspense with the ups and downs of romance and everything else. I look forward to the next chapter!
Rainesama chapter 22 . 7/28/2003
OK, not only is that Val Tech tramp on my hit list, but now this BatWing heiffer just joined it. Ugh! And yet ANOTHER evil cliffhanger! Stop the torture!
Asharra chapter 21 . 7/24/2003
You know how to make it interresting! That Trash sure seem to have the same kind of crazy facade as Vinnie. And Allie, I just love her but man, does she have issues!

I can't wait to find out what is the story between Charley and the Bones!

Rock and screem

Asharra
DigitalPhoenyxx chapter 21 . 7/24/2003
OOh, the plot thickens!
Gatomon digivolve to chapter 21 . 7/22/2003
Don't stop there! How can you stop there. I demand more. Please please please write some more. It's too good to stop now.
Alien chapter 21 . 7/22/2003
It keeps gettin more and more interestin with each chapter. I just love it. Keep 'em commin.
Rainesama chapter 21 . 7/22/2003
Another wonderful chappie! Yes! They're finally gonna get into some action! Trash needs to take a nice cold shower, a 30-minute one, and Ryan...well, he needs to pull that stick out of his butt 'cause he's starting to grate on my nerves. I know Raph's a grump, but at least he's a sweety at heart.
Rainesama chapter 19 . 7/8/2003
Yet another great chapter and another torturous cliffhanger! Can't wait for the next one. This story is addictive!
Rainesama chapter 18 . 7/1/2003
ARGH! They all need to hurry up, settle their differences, and go wipe the floor with Val Tech and Limburger!

But on a sidenote, I thought the scene with Donatello and Di was very well done. It was vividly described so that you could *squirms* feel it yourself. Kudos on the imagery-writing.

I think this is a very well done fic, of course I've said this about alot of your fics, but I hope that after this fic is finished, there are more great ones like it.
Morning chapter 18 . 7/1/2003
Great! Wonderful! Fantastic! Funny! Thought provoking! Sad! Romantic!

And just one great read. I love the converstaion between Vinnie, Ryan and Mike but I laughed out loud at Mike's reactions to Vinnie's driving.

The whole Throttle, Trash, and Charley scenario is just too good for words and all in all just keep doing, what you are doing.

Bravo *clapping wildy* Bravo

Morning
Morning chapter 16 . 6/28/2003
What can I say Bookworm it's like watching a great movie you can't wait to see what's going to happen next.

You've made me a TMNT's fan and I'm watching the new show seeing your story everytime I see another episode.

Keeping the action coming

Morning
Lania Lynn chapter 16 . 6/26/2003
Another excellent chapter! I really enjoy the character interaction. It's very true to each character, and a pleasure to read. I especially love Mike's reply to Vinnie's idea of fun. So typical of both!
DigitalPhoenyxx chapter 16 . 6/24/2003
I can't put into words how much I'm enjoying this story! Keep it going please!
Rainesama chapter 16 . 6/23/2003
::whistles:: Another excellent chapter! Can't wait for the next!
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »