Reviews for Wars Are Won: Family, Friends, and Foes
Rainesama chapter 6 . 4/13/2003
Oh I am LOVING this fic! I wasn't able to read cahpter 4-6 yesterday 'cause was trippin' AGAIN, but I just finished reading chapter 6 and I am still HOOKED! You are a literary genius BookWorm. Please keep up the good work!
Lania chapter 6 . 4/13/2003
All I can say is that I am in awe. You do a superb job of characterization and visualization. Your scenes are extremely well done, as is the plot progression. Please keep up the awesome work. I look forward eagerly to the next chapter.
Morning chapter 6 . 4/13/2003
Now the story really gets hot.

"It didn't do any good to remember how he looked crumpled on the cell floor. The wind against her body wasn't the source of Charley's chill. Throttle had never said exactly what they did to him because of her. She clenched her teeth. Nobody was going to hurt her man again, not as long as she could stop them."

I mean you gotta love lines like that.

The story will only get better and better and I'll be keeping up with every line.

Bravo

Bookworm

Lady FoxFire chapter 6 . 4/13/2003
Evil cliffy.

So where are the Turtles right now? Ohio?
Lady FoxFire chapter 5 . 4/9/2003
LOL typical Grease Pit. So how will the bat do agisnt the mice? Or will Charley take the bat out?

Val must have a strong stimach to put up with Limburger's smell or did he get the A/C fixed?
Morning chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
This fic is like creating a picture. You do the outline and it's vague, but you know where you are going. If someone looks over your shoulder they may say, "okay I'm not sure what this is going to be, but she's a good artist so I'll wait and see the finished results because it will be worth it.

Bookworm's stories have never been disappointing so let's just wait and see how the painting developes into what I'm sure will be a masterpiece.

Morning chapter 1 . 3/28/2003

Mez chapter 3 . 3/26/2003
Okay, I have to be honest here. I'm lost. I have no idea who these people are, what they are doing here, what is going on? There are so many new characters and scenes that it's all a jumble. I think what's bugging me most is there is no defined "main story". Where is the story? Who is it about?

It is, of course, excellently written, but nothing in there has grabbed me yet.
Lady FoxFire chapter 3 . 3/26/2003
Ok when do the mice show up and how?
Lady FoxFire chapter 2 . 3/26/2003
Ok you got my interest but you need to whine at me with each new ch
Lady FoxFire chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
Long ass disclaimer
Nova S chapter 2 . 3/23/2003
You know I'm going to have to go back to chapter 1 just to figure out who's who from what in the Turtles section.

But I seem to think that both Charlie and Donnie would probably hit it off with all the techno talk they may get in with one another!
Rainesama chapter 2 . 3/22/2003
I'm lovin' the story so far. By the way, I just finished reading TMNT "The Ronin" after I read the original and they were both very well done. So you can imagine I'm anxious to see what happens in this story. I'm also on my toes about reading about the BMFM again. I haven't read a good fic about them a good while. Well, off to read more now. Ta ta!
DigitalPhoenyxx chapter 2 . 3/20/2003
That was really good! I didn't think that you would be writing any more stories for this series, but I'm so glad you are. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Asharra chapter 2 . 3/20/2003
Way to go Babe! Can't wait to see how you bring everybody in!

Don't wait too long