Reviews for Babysitters Nightmare
RandomGirl chapter 5 . 8/2/2005
This story was so cool! DOWN WITH VEGETA!
Miko Kikyou chapter 5 . 6/23/2005
great story. but marron isn't half human half cyborg. remember that they wished 18 to become human, so that would make marron a normal (well, maybe not normal, but something along those lines) human child. but your story was great and funny too. poor vegeta, he got the worst punishment. you did a really good job with this.
lMl i n t chocolate xD chapter 5 . 12/27/2004
omg! ru story is so fukin funny! wen are u gong to continue it ? adn maybe more totures for... let's say picalo?*i don't knw if he's still alive or not buh he's kinda like vegeta grouvhy not much fun buh he's better then vegeta right?*
Forgotten Beauty chapter 5 . 10/23/2004
Yup! I definetly liked the story! Anyways, I was really amused! Keep writing!
Forgotten Beauty chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Love this story. I started reading it a long time ago, but it wasn't finished and I forgot to come back and read it. Anyways, just so you know it's "ultimate" and "kingdom" thought you might like to know. Anyways, great chapter!
HackedProfile chapter 5 . 6/8/2003
lol! That was so funny! I never saw that comin!

L8R

Aruba
BiaBia89 chapter 5 . 6/4/2003
OMG! That story is HILARIOUS! I love it, write more stories like it!
Sweet Persephone chapter 5 . 6/1/2003
haha! greatn ending! I feel so sorry for Goten! his food! That was so funny! I could even imagine it! Vegeta...HAHAH!

*doubles over*
Sweet Persephone chapter 2 . 6/1/2003
O.O

Cell,Buu,and Frieza?...WEIRD!
Forgotten Beauty chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
lol! sounds like Veggie's gonna have fun! My poor lover! I knew I shouldn't of left him alone. OOps... Goku I was um... just kidding you know I love you!
mz.un.predict.able chapter 4 . 5/24/2003
That was an awesome story it was so funny hahahaahaha
HackedProfile chapter 4 . 5/20/2003
Aw! It's done already! Well can you try to get the last chapter soon?

L8R

Aruba
Bloodlust Night chapter 4 . 5/19/2003
Dun dun dun...GOOD ONE! Keep it up!
seirios aster chapter 4 . 5/19/2003
Funny. I like. _
cute-lil-pan chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
Wow i liked that story that is cool my fav charecter is pan so yah cool so far so good huh! well i loved the storie and i hpe the mext chapter will be exciting !lol