Reviews for FateKaleid Prisma Taylor
mic.

drop.
Peanut-Butter-Bandit chapter 41 . 12/15/2021
Oh this is so cool!
I really like Kephri as a servant, and as Berserker is just... perfect but painful. Glad you let her keep the ability to talk. She's more sane than most berserkers, but then she's also not got any of her buttons being pressed outside the fight. Nightingale was like that, okay until she was batshit about healing you even if it kills you. XD
I also like how you tied in Fate and adjusted the worm world just a little so that it still feels right. I'm wondering if the fallen are going to show up soon, since leviathan was nearly killed and all. Was the girl stealing a princess shirt Bonesaw? I defintely thought it was Bonesaw and Jack perhaps, at the time. I wonder if Kephri felt good getting some but of revenge on the s9.
I don't know a lot about the deep fate lore so I'm wondering if Zion is going to be the final big bad or if there will be more after. It'll be exciting to see how that goes. Especially now that Kephri is here for a bit.
KureijiRyuu chapter 41 . 11/28/2021
Thanks for the chapter! I love this fanfoc!
doraemax chapter 39 . 11/11/2021
WAAAAAAAAAAAA

GO KHEPRIIIIIIIIII
doraemax chapter 31 . 11/11/2021
they woke her up with Panacea to talk about marketing? uh...wtf Legend? i thought he had more sense than his "colleagues"
centi108l chapter 31 . 11/9/2021
Was that a Dresden files reference?
centi108l chapter 9 . 11/9/2021
YES, FINALLY, AN AUTHOR WHO CAN CORRECTLY USE THE WORD SAPIENT!
Dasgun chapter 41 . 11/4/2021
PasiveNox chapter 41 . 11/4/2021
great chapter great
Rob Rimsill chapter 41 . 11/4/2021
A nice nuance, it being Taylor's future self who finally - FINALLY - persuades her to make up with Lisa.

Also, seems odd that Khepri should complain about people giving her names instead of her choosing them, and then... accepting the name Kelly that someone gave her. I guess it is technically her choosing it after all...

Keep on trucking!
DokB chapter 35 . 8/30/2021
Frustrating to read about her being a teenager, completely ignoring context and good advice because of some hurt feelings. Good writing, but I want to slap her across the head.
DokB chapter 30 . 8/30/2021
"Please don't do what the untrained and highly stressed teenage girl did to save the drowning in a puddle girl." That you felt the need for a disclaimer is concerning, and yet highly amusing to me. Good story so far. Don't know much about Fate, and not really a fan of magical girls, but the story is enjoyable.
DokB chapter 3 . 8/29/2021
And Danny throws a fast one out of left field. Seems like the kind of thing that would come to bite him or Taylor in the ass down the line. Suppose we will see.
Mugen-Muse chapter 40 . 8/15/2021
On the bright side, the Nine have been neutralized.
DannyPhantom619 chapter 40 . 8/14/2021