Reviews for The Ring
LightofEvolution chapter 3 . 9/15
Hahahahaha! Leave it to Luna to speak rationally about what makes the boys blush so easily!
I really love the relationships you created between Lucius and Ron as well as Narcissa and Harry. Love can be found in the most unexpected places, right? And family bonds can develop, blood related or not. Harry sees some kind of aunt in Narcissa, while Lucius treats Ron like a nephew he never had.
LightofEvolution chapter 2 . 9/15
I enjoyed this chapter so so much! I giggled through most of it, because you managed to keep the dragon so Draco-y! Perfect! And the humour between Harry, Ron, and the rest was awesome! Yes okay, it was a bit morbid, but Draco is the king of dark humour!
LightofEvolution chapter 1 . 9/15
Wow! What an editing chapter! The myth woven into it are so intriguing and kept me chained to the words. You’re so awesome!
ZoeyOlivia chapter 3 . 9/1
Oh I love Luna!
ZoeyOlivia chapter 2 . 9/1
I’m dying. Laughing so hard...
BlackHeart-FallenAngel chapter 3 . 8/9
So cute! Luna!
puasluoma chapter 3 . 7/21
Very nice!
padore chapter 2 . 7/15
Haha! Bella bad indigestion...I totally picture her as a blood pudding. Yuck.
padore chapter 1 . 7/15
I love good Narcissa!
AussieSweet chapter 3 . 7/6
Oh yes! Absolutely agree with you about Luna! Love her to bits and you write her very well. Is this the end or do you intend to continue? Voldemort is not defeated yet...
AussieSweet chapter 2 . 7/6
That was hilarious! And yes, teenage boys are always hungry! :D
AussieSweet chapter 1 . 7/6
I'm loving the beginning! I saw the ring on cjred Instagram and she said you made a story for it. I was very curious how it's possible to write a story for a piece of jewellery. Boy, I'm so happy that I decided to check it out!
alphali9 chapter 3 . 6/17
an update! yeay! i would love to read more on draco and hermione bonding moments.
jennifromtheblock65 chapter 3 . 6/16
Lovely, I love Luna too. This was a nice little surprise in my inbox on my birthday! I can't wait to see what happens next. xx
HGRHfan35 chapter 3 . 6/16
You made me start my day with a smile