Reviews for The Ring
alphali9 chapter 3 . 6/17
an update! yeay! i would love to read more on draco and hermione bonding moments.
jennifromtheblock65 chapter 3 . 6/16
Lovely, I love Luna too. This was a nice little surprise in my inbox on my birthday! I can't wait to see what happens next. xx
HGRHfan35 chapter 3 . 6/16
You made me start my day with a smile
Sherlock Harry Winchester chapter 3 . 6/16
Awwwwww so cute! Loved it!
AtalantaOfArcadia chapter 3 . 6/16
I love that quip from Luna at the end! So good wow!
JuliSt chapter 3 . 6/16
Thank you so much for making me laugh :) Fitting chapter title as there was quite a of bonding going on- Ron and Lucius, Harry and Narcissa, and the main attraction, Hermione and Draco. Luna needs someone to bond to also, lol. I can't wait for the Weasley's to see the Ron and Lucius friendship and the Harry and Narcissa family relationship. Molly has been usurped by Narcissa and Arthur hates Lucius so much :D Draco the Dragon is so fun to read, Draco the man is not bad either. Hermione remains her bossy self which seems to make the Dragon quite happy. Luna really has such good insight :)
Vaneesa85 chapter 3 . 6/16
Loving it
Shortie McBealle chapter 3 . 6/16
I never gave much thought to any of the Draco as a dragon fics but this has changed my perception on the matter. I love this light hearted creature feature gem.
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 3 . 6/16
I can't even begin to tell you how much I adore this Luna! Her intelligence, honesty, and ability to put forth her thoughts without censure is incrible. :-) I am glad they are happily married and all, but I must admit to being a bit scared about poor Harry and his horcrux, as well as the whole Voldy thing. lol I, of course, have utter faith in your ability to fix it all, though! Hugs to you! HG4eva
pgoodrichboggs chapter 3 . 6/16
Great chapter! Luna is hilarious. So funny how Ron and Lucius are getting along and that Harry and Narcissa have tea.
Grovek26 chapter 3 . 6/16
Great chapter
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 6/15
Wow. Great story.
rezakeene chapter 3 . 6/15
I'm so glad you thought of gracing us with another chapter of this lovely story. I enjoyed reading every bit of it. Narcissa and Harry's friendship was so sweet, while Ron and Lucius were quite funny. Luna absolutely stole the show and Draco and Hermione rocked it as they always do. Thanks for sharing!
danydanybb chapter 3 . 6/15
This story is so cute! Love it!
Jeraly chapter 3 . 6/15
Thank You for this chapter! It will be interesting to see how their bond effects their magic in a fight.