Reviews for Smile
Mezlonious chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Im not sure if i get it but its a good story and i think your a good writer, dont doubt yourself for my ignorance! Bye and Rock-On!
ShamenFanEF chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
GREAT! I love it! write more plz
ollahna chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
WOW! This is so IC for Ren-kun! _ Well done! I loved this! It was well written, and as I said it was quite in character. I really enjoyed this. Great work!
Memphis Lupine chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
This is, quite possibly, the most eloquent RenxHorohoro fanfic I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Really, some of the current writers could take a few notes reading this: Ren is utterly in character, the romance is believable and stays safely away from becoming either trite or melodramatic, and the technical aspect is a relief compared to the grammar and spelling of many.

*Excellent* story. :D
unpredictable.l chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
It seems as if Ren sucked my brain out of my head, and put my thoughts in this. I do have thoughts just like this, not so much as the girly-crush-thing, but I do feel mutual with this story. I really enjoyed reading this, it's been such a long time since I've read fanfiction. Thanks for the wonderful work! :D
Inny chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
FANKO!

This is such an adoreable Ren fic! I love it!

Your writing skills are marvelous, i just love this fic!
michiyo seta chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
Kyaa! I just have to say, I loved this. I really really did. It's well written and captures Ren's feeling wonderfully... This has really always been the way I figured Ren looked at his relationships with Yoh and Horohoro... In a way, it's inspired me to want to write my own take on Ren's feelings... and just... XD Damn, this is such a sweet fic. I lurve it, Mandii! :3
yuugata no baka chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
*giggles* Very cute. And that last line was great.
Chibi Team Rocket chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
You are such a superb writer. That was absolutely gorgeous, breath-taking. How do you write like that?
Ell da Mongoose of Reviewy DOOM chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
WAI! MANDII-SAMA! ::glomps:: Ell wuvs you! You write so damn god it's not even bloody funny! ::clings:: WAI!
kanary chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
like it

more more
Nora D chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
That's cute. I love the last line- it ended the fic nicely. - I liked very much.
pikakao chapter 1 . 3/20/2003