Reviews for The New Student
kimber chapter 11 . 7/14/2011
i know this is an old story but please update
Sesshomaru-is-my-master chapter 11 . 1/16/2005
I love it a lot
DelusionalReality chapter 11 . 1/10/2005
And you stopped updating this because...? I love your story! It's so original! Please update soon!
SWKay chapter 11 . 9/15/2003
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! I'm so glad you updated it was a refreshing suprise love it. Hope you update soon.
lover411 chapter 10 . 7/29/2003
next chapter please this was a really good chapter
Heteroclite chapter 10 . 7/25/2003
Cant wait to read more. Especially if you put Snape in swimming trunks, i pause while drooling, but anyway love the story. Isnt this just the way Snape would go after a wife? Update soon )
jessicat1982 chapter 10 . 6/9/2003
I just wanted to let you know how much I love your story so far. I think you have a wonderful talent for writing...alright, here it comes, please try not to get too mad?

Your story has numerous and I really mean numerous spelling mistakes. I can sympathise. my spelling is quite attrocious as well..but, have you thought about getting a Beta reader? there are quite a few sites that have volenteers. they will correct any grammar or spelling mistakes in your story. and are much more reliable than MSWord. it can be a bit distracting when you're trying to read a really good story - like this one is- and there are alot spelling mistakes.

I hope you don't take this as a flame. I think you have fantastic writing abillity and a great imagination. I really like the way you've made out hermione's character and snape's as well. b.t.w. 'Lucious'Malfoy is spelled Lucius:) sorry..don't mean to be a spelling natzi..just thought you might want to correct it.

looking forward to the next chapter,

Jess
Lee chapter 11 . 6/6/2003
hey you! this story is awesome and I hope you will write more chapters!

If not just e-mail them to me:)

(BTW the story is the new student)
Hungarian Horntail chapter 11 . 6/1/2003
Please resume writing!

Don't let flamers rule your life!

This is another interesting, original, and realistic story.

It's got all the little details right down from reality and a lot of humor too.
Ponine12 chapter 11 . 5/19/2003
aw! Please keep working on the story! Or at least keep writing! You've got suc h a talent and it's a shame to let stupid ppl stop u from it! I love the story and hope you will continue it! please?
Paprika chapter 11 . 5/16/2003
i'm sorry you've been getting bad reviews, but i think your story is great.

I hope u write soon
TrinityStarr chapter 11 . 5/14/2003
i like the story so far nice name to rabbit snap kool
MoD chapter 11 . 5/14/2003
Sorry to see you go I was so into both stories. I hope that everything is well for you and just to let you know I make spelling mistakes all the time we know wht your saying! I nhope that one day you do finish these stories. thanks so much
ObsessedSnapeFan chapter 11 . 5/14/2003
If you worry about what other people think all of the time, You wind up being constantly worried. Now, pull your head out of your a$$, stop being a cry baby, ignore those that are just complaining because they have nothing else to bit#$ about and finish your story, Not for them or anyone else... but for yourself.

And to the ones that complained, If you dont like something... dont read it. Nobody is forcing you to :-)
Redone chapter 10 . 5/12/2003
This is a good story, but if you only want reviewers to boost your ego, why don't you just say in an author's note that you only want reviews that praise your work? Sandra was right, you could work a bit on your spelling, fanfic or not. Writing non-pro is no excuse for wrong spelling. And the constant "Lucious" instead of "Lucius really does get annoying - spelling names correctly is one of the first things in any fandom.

Keep in mind that nobody's been flaming you. This bitching really seemed very, VERY immature - ironic that you should accuse Sandra of lack of age. Grow up and learn to accept constructive help from others. After all, nobody would even review if your story didn't touch them in some way. You would be surprised how many readers are actually driven away from otherwise perfectly good stories simply because of spelling. So instead of bitching you would really do yourself and this story a favour if you would listen to what is said in a good will.