Reviews for Storm
Kimesita chapter 1 . 7/10/2019
This is a precious version of this story! Well done:)
Brendalwood chapter 1 . 7/6/2019
Beautiful. Their love is always constantly there.
Oneapootheosis chapter 1 . 1/8/2018
Even though it held the depressive weight of a thousand suns, I liked it, very much.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
Thank you. This is beautiful. I can't get enough of Iran either.
risingdancer chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
Love this chapter so much. I agree with what you said in one of your Author's Notes; I will never get over the Iran story either.
lil'mousie323 chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
Excuse me while I wipe my own tears from my cheeks! Girl this is absolutely beautiful. I don't think I will ever get over Iran either, you continue to write about it, never repeating but always getting the feelings out there.
Now please write more! ;)
lizandhenry chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
Ahhh I love your Iran stories. Well all all of our stories in general! As far as sandcastles...umm just make her be cured already!
bearnuhhh chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
i read this again and i'm still crying. i dunno why I like torturing myself like this. wtf. hahahaha i love you adi xoxo
Spamez chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
The angst! It almost hurts to read it, but you right so beautifully
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
I'm glad that you're not done with the Iran storyline, I love reading your different takes on it and I just love how well you portray Henry and Elizabeth, how vulnerable they allow themselves to be with each other. Thank you! :)
mobazan27 chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
Gahhhh%! I wasn’t prepared for my heart to be harpooned so painfully.
Thus was so bittersweet.
queen-bess-mccord chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
My heart. This was so bittersweet and fits them to a t. Thank you for writing this xx
lilacmermaid33 chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
Great job with this! I like that she's not pulling away too much, even though there's still a lot that they're not talking about. And that, in spite of that, there are still things he can do to help her feel better.

Can't wait to see what you tackle next!
more-than-words chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
I love this so, so much. I really like how you've written it and there are some really fab lines in there and the emotion really comes through. Anything else you feel like writing about Iran (or anything) would be cool.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
I’m legit tearing up this was so good