Reviews for Why The Ark Has No Doors
XD
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Hahahaha, brilliant!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Hahahahaha! Poor Wheeljack. In all his attempts to get those doors working, he didn't realise that Laserbeak can enter through the volcano cone. Gotta love Optimus when he kept asking "right?" I don't know where he gets all that patience. At least Megatron had a good laugh from it.
NybCR chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Oh, irony! Burn, burn, burn. Absolutely loved it. "At least Laserbeak can't get in..." hahahaha, that was great.
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
HAHA! This had me laughing, poor Wheeljack never gets his due. And why hadn't the doors blown up before the end? And it's also funny and ironic that Laserbeak managed to get all this on tape! Write more like this please! :
inggie chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
hahaha! omg! that was funny!
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Tee hee! Poor Wheeljack. _ The last bit about Megatron laughing at the video was just the icing on the cake.
Alayea chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
(...? I could've sworn I reviewed this not long after it was published. Weird.)

*lol* Poor ol' Wheeljack. Some days, it just doesn't pay to be a scientist.
Youkai chris chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
LOL, This story is funny and I think Megatron is having a good time watching this.
Uniswift87 chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
I love this! It's literally been *ages* since I've read a TF fic, and I'm glad that this happened to be the one that caught my attention. _ Write more stories!
Deaths-Head chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
BWA HA HA HA! I LOVE THIS, YES? Ha, ha, now this is a good story. Particularly the ending. I mean, I can picture Megatron, sitting on his throne, in the Decepticon base, a bowl of popcorn resting on the armrest and a glass of cool energon in his hand, laughing like anything, at watching the replays Laserbeak taped. Starscream would be outside the room, asking Soundwave, "Megatron's watching Wheeljack's greatest hits again?"

I have only one thing to add...I WANT MORE LIKE THIS!

Keep up the good work, yes?
Crazycat chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
LOL. This is so funny but what is the point of trying to install doors on a volcano when it has an open top. I like the part with the angry Ratchet, Sunstreaker, and yellow paint job. Keep writing.
Negaprion chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
Priceless, simply priceless!
MJ4 chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
Hahahaha! This was fun!

Keep writing these! I like, I like!