Reviews for Collateral Damage
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Just found a link to this from , and well worth my time to read. Excellent look at how the War could affect us 'puny humans' and how the Autobots would feel about it.

Also liked Rumble, too. And why Megatron doesn't like collateral damage either.
vigoreyes chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
this fic's greatness is beyond my imagination.

i've read many many transformers fics before. ones that is best, good, bad and ugly. but this fic is cleary in a higher level than best.

i really love how you keep every autobots and decepticons in characters. And the reality check of collateral damage that happend in every war.

i am sure i will re read this fic many many more times in the future.

viggy
Hellsfirescythe chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
I can't say how much I love this fic. I've read it more than once, and every single time it just floors me with the emotion and information. Your characterization, the different nuances of Autobots and Decepticons, human and TF reactions, everything just made this story something quite special and I don't think that I'll ever tire of reading this.

I have to say that your fic was the first one that I read with Perceptor in it and you really piqued my curiosity about this mech. Your other TF pieces just drew me in deeper and caused me to fall for both Ratchet and Wheeljack as well. I'm going to have to read Teeth of the Lab Rat now

I hope that some time you'll write some more TF fics, centering around Perceptor or not. I've enjoyed reading them!
Hsilgne chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
I really loved this story. The show always made Perceptor out as nothing more than an autobot scienist. Just wanted to say I really liked you story! -
Ashes2 chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
I always loved your fics, your the only other person who seems to like Percptoe as much as I do.

I read all the fics on your web site and to this day I seriously believe that Sueage was the single most awe inspiring fic EVER.

This was kind of sad and depressing, but it had a nice ending to it. I'll be waiting on edge for your next Perceptor fic.
Crazycat chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
It was interesting but sort of creepy with Perceptor freaking and killing some humans. Also with Rumble sneaking in and giving the Autobots evidence. It's something to think about.
MJ4 chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
That was damn good!

Your writing style is excellent and continues to draw your audience in throughout the story!

This is great, and i look forward to reading more fics of yours in the future!