Reviews for Starstruck
CieloTsukari chapter 15 . 11/12
Please come back and update, i’m really looking forward to Disneyland (although if u wanna update a rlly long chap next year that’d be fine too ;p )
I voted on the poll, but said i’d voted before and i can’t even remember when anymore
i guess i’ll go read other fics for now, it’s been a while since i was active in khr fandom
lots of love 3
CieloTsukari chapter 16 . 11/10
pls update i miss this :(((((((
akira0411 chapter 9 . 10/29
DID MAMMON PAY FOR THE FU CKING BILL? HOLY SHI TT?
Wannasleep chapter 7 . 10/17
You just dont know how many times i read your fanfic, especially this one. I have final exam this upcoming monday and my friend are all so fired up, studying like hell and i just NAAAAAH NOPE i need refreshing and open fanfic and read this again. I just want you to know that you r doing a great job (for all of your fics) and whenever i feel hopeless sometimes i open this fic again. Hehe all i want to say is thank you for what you write. It makes me better actually :3
Magnífico. Continualo pronto. Felicidades.
I don't know if you are still working on this but please update!
(Somehow I wanna see the arcobaleno find out about dame-tsuna)
...wait, how is Tsuna 20 when he already did law school. Don't you need an undergrad/bachelors degree before you can even start going for a law degree?
Please update. Idk why ur not updating :/
miina chapter 1 . 8/13
Hi Bunny~
Sorry, but tell us when are you gonna update again?
tsuna27shika chapter 16 . 8/13
I love this story and hope you can continue this.
FujoshiLoverOtaku chapter 1 . 7/28
Amazing story. I already addicted and will continue waiting for your update
Kimi chapter 14 . 7/24
Hey, I don’t mean to nag, but I’m a little confused. I’m fairly sure yen doesn’t go into decimals.. there are 1 yen coins, 5 yen, 10, 100, 500, and then bills. Idk, might just me me being nitpicky but just wanted to let you know. Anyhow, I absolutely love your writing. It conveys emotion and meaning so well! I really like the way you have developed the characters and the amount of research you put in. Thank you for this masterpiece!
fantasylovermagi chapter 16 . 7/9
hey this is the first time i reviewed here but im just gonna say i love this story soooo much! i love vasya(skull) x tsuna lol. i love arco27 actually (tho my yaoi side prefers if its only the boys lol) i wish it can be all of them lo... hmmmm...is polygamy an option? lol. anyway i hope you update soon!
ChierrySky chapter 1 . 6/29
Not gonna lie I looove Arcobalenoxtsuna but R27 always wins the race for me!
Voulve chapter 6 . 6/16
Lol, seems that Reborn and Leo kinda merged in this chapter, eh? I mean with all this identity changing xD I also like their bantering though I'd really prefer if Reborn wouldn't threaten Vasya ._.
I really liked this chapter. The whole story and concept is mega!