Reviews for Starstruck
PunkMuggle chapter 16 . 1/13
I've spent the entire day binge reading this fic, and I love it so much! Everything about it is brilliant! Your writining, Tsuna, the plot, the various lovestruck pop idols, everything you've written is amazing!

Thank you so much for writing such a great AU, and I hope you're staying safe!
bbbk027 chapter 16 . 12/13/2020
I would love to read more new chapters... this storyis amaizing! The best story Ive ever read!
Amnesiac Goldfish chapter 16 . 11/23/2020
Yup. I would really want to see this be completed. It's such a nice fic that's all heartwarming and not just the SPG part that some fans razed about. I adore how the characters are slowly made to their full potential and it always leaves a smile on my face whenever I read about a sweet moment. And I'm so hyped about trying "Mafia" now. I mean, come on! That's practically real life "Among Us" game!
Amnesiac Goldfish chapter 3 . 11/22/2020
Wow. I'm regretting that I've put this off for a year before reading it again. It's just that fics like this, you know the ones that don't follow canon, are not to my taste... That's back then though.. So thankful I've got to read this one.
Lunary chapter 16 . 10/23/2020
I really love the story and can't wait to see how it'll continue.
I hope you haven't abandoned the story.
Love it and have to check it out when I'm back at a computer.

Wonder who's going to catch Tsunas Heart.

Love to read more and can't wait.
Regards
Lunary
Siv394 chapter 16 . 10/21/2020
Claire chapter 16 . 10/17/2020
Ah I realized it’s been a year (?) And it would take a while for you to reread and get into the groove of writing this, but it truly is a masterpiece of a AU, also forgot to mention the Lovestruck story giving us the others POV which is really great and exciting since we know what they think of Tsuna!
Claire chapter 16 . 10/17/2020
Amazing Story and Chapter! Liked that You kept dropping some lil hints at points in the chapter! I practically gush for this story Bc the characters are so on point and the Plot as well of course it’s my opinion. I see that the last update was 2019, but could you maybe write a chapter saying if your okay or not? Since I know people can have short-long breaks or Hiatus, but it’s just to see whether your okay as of today Bc COVID and such, like in the Chapter life can throw Large Curveballs at times.
Can you please write a health chapter! And if your considering of not continuing it’s Fine or a longer break since of school or something else, but I really like how you did this story and it’s pretty obscure AU for KHR too, It’s absolutely Wonderful.
ethdsjordan chapter 16 . 10/13/2020
when will you come back huhuhu
Frozen teen chapter 16 . 10/6/2020
Hey! Ok so your my absolute favorite author and I usually dislike people who beg for updates and all but I was wondering if you could update on October 8? It’s my 16th birthday and I decided to ask my favorite fanfic authors if they can update on that day. I don’t want to pressure you or anything but I would be super happy if you did

Thanks, love

~frozenteen
CalmlySweet chapter 16 . 9/28/2020
I wish upon a star to go to disneyland!
Jks Thanks for the chapter 3
Sara Elsherbiny chapter 16 . 9/23/2020
I rally hope that you didn't abandon this story because it's really good and i like it soo much
Guest chapter 16 . 8/30/2020
Oh! Oh! I can actually Imagine Tsuna forgotting that they're in a resort and might actually prepare breakfast lol. Or maybe Lambo and Ipin screaming in the morning saying its not a dream lol HAHHAHAHH There are soooo many laugh trip scenes I can imagine in the next chapter. This is my first time reading an idol au of khr and its really really great. Hope this updates soon. Been a year... no pressure tho
michiko-chan27 chapter 16 . 8/19/2020
if the poll is still up, prbly reborn. I dunno I cant find it
michiko-chan27 chapter 10 . 8/18/2020
Hmm. I actually have read this before but not reading the author's notes. I guess those are really useful huh? I mean, you just dropped the bomb that the Talk-Show is hosted at Tokyo... the trip for the arcobaleno is in tokyo disneyland... I might have missed other facts and the chances might be small but I'm really looking forward to Millifiore meeting Tsuna. I think they and the arcobaleno have some rivalry on going.
1,028 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »