Reviews for Starstruck
Hina-cchi chapter 8 . 6/10/2020
Oh fudge. I cant get enough of this chapter. Them being stunned while Tsuna speaks like. Ooooooooh sends shiver to my spine and makes me want to squeal this is soooooo effin good HAHAHAH I cant remember now how many times I've actually read this chap
read22 chapter 16 . 6/9/2020
this story sooo great ! I wait for the next chapter! plz make it soon !
Hina-cchi chapter 3 . 6/2/2020
I've been reading lovestruck and Starstruck repeatedly, this after reading the first 2 chaps of lovestruck then seeing this chapter, I kinda wanted to know now how reborn REACTED to tsuna"s coffee full time HAHAHAH
Skylar chapter 16 . 5/16/2020
AAAAAAA THIS IS SO AMAZING? like it's all about idols and stuff aaaaa I'm a kpop and an anime fan and I just love that two of my favorites are in a story! I hope you'll continue this! Although it's been a year since you last updated, I hope that still have plans! I can't wait for the next chapter and uhm can we like also have more tsuna and primo moments? Hehe and thank you for the long long chapters! You're an amazing author I hope you can still write this, many of us will be waiting!
michiko-chan27 chapter 15 . 5/9/2020
OwO currently re-reading for I donr know how nany times. I hope this book updates. This is one of a kind if you ask me. I love it. Truly. I hope it updates. A year already passed since this last updated. Omygosh. And thats really sad. I reeeaaally hope this updates. Goodluck on the next chappy and I'll be looking forward to what will happen. Im freaking out trying to find out what can happen next. This book has a nice thrill to it.
Nijikawa Satori chapter 16 . 4/16/2020
Thank you for creating this masterpiece. I hope you update soon :)
Guest chapter 16 . 4/12/2020
Saw that you had 999 reviews so I wanted to help bump it up for ya :) This is still so great to read and I’ve been rereading every time you post since chapter 12 heh so great work as always and hope you’re doing well during this period :))
Shiro23 chapter 16 . 4/12/2020
I lobe this book 3 so much please update :
Yuki Kujirou chapter 16 . 4/9/2020
Very good story, hope you will release a new chapter soon
Hina-cchi chapter 16 . 4/9/2020
This is just...sad..
dragonfire1222 chapter 16 . 4/4/2020
This was a really interesting read. It was pretty sweet, but also with a large side of other. Like awesomeness.
NoboOdY chapter 16 . 4/1/2020
aaaaaa cliffies so saaad. I usually don't like Normal type AUs like this they're kinda boring to me but this is just 's a perfect mix between angst and complicated plot an romance and humor. And it satisfies both the stupid cringey K Drama Fangirl and the Lit Student in me. I hope you're doing well in these crazy times!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2020
Hey if it's not to much could you write one where tsuna is a girl and unintentionally makes the other fall for her.
By the way your Story is great.
I hope you Update soon.
BoyishBlue chapter 16 . 1/11/2020
This chapter is pretty fun! I had lots of laugh! I love ebery bits. I mean I'm sure Vasya did get turned on with Tsuna. And I think Mammon will be hell-bent in employing the brunet. I mean he had offered him a lot of things! I think Reborn is gauged Tsuna's skills on defending him on the mafia game. Verde might be interested with Tsuna since he studied law. I mean lawyers ARE sweet talkers sometimes (in some movies and series I watched Hahaha). And Colonnello! Gosh. the ride with the blond was hilarious. it's as if I'm personally with them on the ride. This chapter is so cool! Hope you update soon, take your time though.
BoyishBlue chapter 15 . 1/11/2020
I don't really know but I got 'bestfriend' or 'brother' vibes coming off from Hibari on this chapter. But it's just me. Hahaha..
1,036 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »