Reviews for Wearing the Faces of Men
ichigoislove chapter 22 . 7/25
I can't wait for the egg to hatch. But this chapter was really good.
Forever Rahhel chapter 22 . 6/17
Kinda makes me wonder if Ash is going to win the Vulcano badge legit. I think that might have been the only one he actually won on his own merit. Without Charizard he might be screwed. Unless he starts becoming the Falkner of this season and beat Blaze with Fearrow and Pidgeot.

Hope this is going to get updated sometime.
Forever Rahhel chapter 20 . 6/17
I wonder if a Ditto will hatch from that egg. Maybe it'll look like Tonks considering she's pretty much the Ditto of Harry Potter.
Forever Rahhel chapter 11 . 6/16
Can't believe that Lily hasn't tried kidnapping Meowth yet just to get some more info on Pokémon language.
Forever Rahhel chapter 5 . 6/16
Wait is Brock's mom really dead in this or is she going to show 500 chapters later like she did in the anime in "A Family That Battles Together Stays Together!"?
EJHowell chapter 5 . 5/6
Stack of bricks is the one true legendary pokemon
The Hidden Library chapter 22 . 1/4
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! So far, the adventure ends here. *sigh*

Love this chapter, especially the Lenin/Lily parts, and I cannot wait for the next update! : )
The Hidden Library chapter 20 . 1/4
I, personally, can't WAIT for the egg to hatch.
The Hidden Library chapter 19 . 1/4
I didn't even read this chapter yet, just the first line and can I just say that I almost choked,, started hyperventilating, then inflated with happiness, then realized that this chapter will NOT be what I expect.

I'm 100% sure that I'm gonna love this chapter, like all chapters, so I'ma just leave this right here.
The Hidden Library chapter 17 . 1/4
I love the fast pace of the latter half of this chapter. So thrilling and so...Lilyfying, I guess I should say.
The Hidden Library chapter 13 . 1/2
My GOD, Lily pulled an Albanian. I swear I couldn't stop laughing at the absurdity of this situation.

I wonder if he's gonna talk. . .
The Hidden Library chapter 12 . 1/2
Awwwwww! This chapter hit me in the feels. God I love this fic!
The Hidden Library chapter 10 . 1/1
I feel. . .kinda bad, I guess, for the Pokémon and Lily. I also hope that Lenin wasn't part of that "everyone else".

I love "When Harry Met Tom".
The Hidden Library chapter 9 . 1/1
This is, by far, the most Lily&Leninfying chapter. I especially love the part at the ending when Ash is asking Lenin and he says Stack of Bricks, therefore implying Lily.

God, I love your fics and Lily and Lenin.
The Hidden Library chapter 6 . 1/1
I gotta be honest, my favorite part of this chapter is when Lenin is worried about Lily and (kinda) understands her, if you know what I mean.

LENIN/LILY FOREVER!