Reviews for Secret Admirer
R.G.J.C.M chapter 1 . 11/18/2019
update more plzzzzzzz!
GG chapter 1 . 10/9/2019
with kirishimas line of, "everyone deserves a second chance."; I am pretty confidant that Bakago is on his 3,458th chance, with Midoriya.
Also, I stopped reading after Bakago 'saved' Midoriya from Tomura at the mall, having predicted that 'all of a sudden, Midoriya will swoon for Bakago rescuing her, and declaring that she will have his babies, conveniently white-washing her memories of being bullied/abused by Bakago, for the last 10 years.
It started good, but quickly 'shot itself in the foot' at that point.
Thanks, for the first half of this story.
Yotsuba669 chapter 1 . 4/20/2019
Thank you for writing this story. Someone had told me that people who is a bully, often the most vulnerable one because they jealous of their victims. So, don't let their words into you and find a safe place or thing to release all your bad thoughts. It works for me soooooo. Anyway, I love this story so much! I never a fan of gender bender but you have changed my mind! Please continue the good work!
Layla347 chapter 1 . 4/7/2019
Love it
HeartOfChaos13 chapter 1 . 2/5/2019
I think that this one-shot Is great and I hope that there Is a sequel.
Sakura Hatsu chapter 1 . 12/12/2018
It was incredible bittersweet. Well he need to do a lot to try and fix what he broke.
Sewrtyuiop chapter 1 . 9/4/2018
This was just freaking perfect. how resistive Izuku was to Katsuki actually liking her and trying to woo her. Only maybe for the idea of possibly dating him after he saves her and shows he actually cares about her.
bajy chapter 1 . 8/30/2018
Great job here!
Bakugo x Female Izuku! Love it!
Emperor Rance chapter 1 . 8/21/2018
This one-shot was a nice exploration of what Bakugo's relationship with Izuku would be like if the latter was a girl. Tomura's appearance felt like a deus ex machina that didn't really mesh well with the flow, it felt like the villain was only there to give Bakugo a chance to "save the day". I could understand Deku eventually forgiving Kaachan and treating him like a friend. But I still disagree with the notion that FemIzuku should even entertain the notion of hooking up with Bakugo. Don't get me wrong the story does a good job with Kaachan exploring his thoughts on how he treated Deku. But there is too much emotional baggage between the both of them.

I think the story would have been better if Deku stood her ground and said no to Kaachan's advances. Which would prove to Bakugo that it's too late, yes he realized he screwed up but there is nothing he can do about it. Gifts aren't going to change anything and he has to move on as well.

Deku deserves someone like Todoroki or Tenya. Who actually respect her and would never do anything to ruin Deku's self-esteem. Most importantly it gives Deku a fresh start, helping her realize that other boys do find her attractive since her self-image was ruined by Bakugo's bullying.
toka658 chapter 1 . 7/30/2018
Wow as a fellow girl I understood her feelings the trauma she felt and how manu timed i looked at the mirror and thought i am not Beautiful I felt it all and how suddenly she had an admirer and to think it was her bully! Wow just wow you’re awesome and this story is a piece of art! Soo look forward for a squeel if there is one olease?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2018
Pls make more
LittleAngel2292 chapter 1 . 4/18/2018
good story!
Jeanie19 chapter 1 . 4/6/2018
This is nice but almost identical to the original Tumblr post. I hope you had permission to use it, otherwise it's plagiarism. If you do have permission, you should mention it in the author's note.
DigitalCryGuy chapter 1 . 4/5/2018
Hehheh, lovely. Not bad.
LordyLorLor chapter 1 . 2/25/2018
my mind, once in a crisis, now squealing like a maniac at the soon-to-be-a-couple