Reviews for His Father's Son
tigerkitty CB 4ever chapter 129 . 5/3/2005
Congratulations i absolutely loved the whole story..*sniff* *sniff* even if chris didn't get back with nancy..But i love the ending
Hanbangee chapter 129 . 4/25/2005
Cool!
Harry2 chapter 129 . 4/23/2005
*Sniffle* Dana, Jules, I just want to say Thank you! This has been one HELL of a ride, and I want to thank the two of you for having me along for it. Dana, keep up the great work on your tales. I look forward, once I get my alerts going again, to reading more of them. Jules, you and Dana did a TOP NOTCH job on this tale. The only things I have to say to you is this: 1) FINISH UP SOME OF YOUR TALES! You have A LOT of them hanging, and I would love to see them finished. 2) A little something to remind you of this tale {PESTER!} LOL! Again, thanks for the ride and a great story!
Harry2 chapter 128 . 4/23/2005
I like Shane's decision. To offer an apology to all those hurt by Vince's antics, and to give both companies a fresh start! Now, to the finale, and my final reviews on this tale.
Latisha C chapter 129 . 4/22/2005
Interesting epilogue. Congrats on having a successful run with this story, Jules and Dana.

AdiĆ³s mis amigas.

**Lori**
Latisha C chapter 128 . 4/22/2005
Great chapter. Oh and Dana I was reading one of your reviews for this story and saw that you didn't know what Air Force Ones were...Well just to clarify it, they are a very popular sneaker and it's all white. They've been around for a few years now, too.
Harry2 chapter 127 . 4/20/2005
I'm glad that Daniel and his mom got a chance to talk and clear the air. And, while I am sorry to see this story come to a end, it has been one HELL of a ride! Now, hurry up and send the trio to jail, so that I can remove them from the world FOREVER!
Latisha C chapter 127 . 4/19/2005
Great chapter. It was really well written.
Latisha C chapter 126 . 4/19/2005
Interesting chapter
Harry2 chapter 126 . 4/19/2005
Man OH MAN! Did JJ EVER get the scare of his LIFE! But I smell the end of this story coming and soon. But NOT BEFORE I get to do what you and Jules promisded Dana. YOU PROMISED ME that I would get to take the heads of Vince, Hunter and Stephanie! Just give me the word, and those 3 will NEVER see the light of day AGAIN!
Latisha C chapter 125 . 4/14/2005
Great chapter, you two. It was really well written. I can confidently say that this is one of my all time favorite stories to read.
Harry2 chapter 125 . 4/14/2005
Well, now we know what happened from Chris' POV. And I STILL want those three heads ASAP! Just give me the word, and I WILL REMOVE THEIR HEADS!
Lydia chapter 124 . 4/7/2005
wow, this story was POWERFUL! nice work! tell me is it finished now or is there more to add? i'd be very grateful if u could e-mail and let me know ok? thanks

Lydia-Mae Ryder
Harry2 chapter 124 . 4/4/2005
YES! Time to get my swords ready! Lets see, Hemlsley on one side, Steph on the other and right smack dab in the middle, VINCE! And Jules, NO MORE APRIL FOOLS JOKES!
Latisha C chapter 124 . 4/2/2005
Finally, a verdict.

It was really good and I can't wait to see where you both take this story next.

I imagine it might be nearing the end though since the plot storyline has looks to have been achieved. Hopefully, I'm wrong on this one though.

Keep up the terrific writing.

Lori