Reviews for The Seventh Swordsman
Dasgun chapter 1 . 11/21

tambrick chapter 1 . 10/26
blackwolf is a good author an has some really great stories ofc not every story is a hit but he's really worth checking out I personally have him as a favorite FF author
GloriouSin chapter 3 . 10/16
To everyone who ever said any story by Blackwolf is anything but total absolute garbage: You sir are a tasteless asshole.
Best stay away, author is daft, obviously ignores comments other than praise and is utterly SHIT at writing.
GloriouSin chapter 1 . 10/16
Well let's try the final piece of garbage you wrote, shocking you never learned to write after writing so much. Just kidding your J.R.R Martin pathetic braindead talentless amateur style of writing is sure to pass onto this pile of shit too.
The Nameless chapter 68 . 10/5
This is honestly one of the best fics I have ever read I have read some of your other stories and they are some of the best out there. They tug at your heart and I love it I hope you never stop writing. I cannot wait to see what your new fic will be like I believe that it will be one of the greatest fics ever written just like its predecessors. I know that these stories are fake and that they are not real yet I still see and respect everyone of the people you have written. Never stop writing all the love.

-The Nameless :)
amavgupta0 chapter 14 . 9/25
bro you're copying batman movie Line and taking a movie line too and just a line he said with no seriousness too serious in this story like my grandfather's brother who is also my grandfather technically was in the army and he lost some of his friends and comrades on border patrols and times during my grandfather was still harsh with china but now he is 79yrs old so you mean to say he didn't die a hero so he has become the villain, I take offence to that point of yours in the story. See I dont hate you and I have done other reviews on this story which were positive also and again I will say this I like your story but I do take offence to the line you're inputting so seriously in this story even if its a Fanfiction because that line itself impacts the story a lot.
amavgupta0 chapter 9 . 9/25
wait if he is from Uzu and fought with Kumo when he was 15 with all his fellow members so he definitely came to kiri after he turned 15 so why did he went to academy at that age like how did the Anbu confirm his background from a small village, ok the last point I think Uzukage would have prepared for and put methods to make naruto past believable but naruto's real name minato really instead you could have switched that it instead feels like it not's naruto character at all and it is minato because he also had caring nature but you added the hate and other things but the character feeling like naruto is gone im not hating your story I like it and I will keep reading but just the character doesn't feel like naruto now with the name being changed because a name has a lot of power it can change everything
amavgupta0 chapter 7 . 9/25
bro how can hashirama providing his life force means transferring his cells in naruto's body and you know that hashirama was an accomplished medic right?
midnightscar17 chapter 47 . 9/12
What happened to freeing the tailed beasts instead of sealing them
midnightscar17 chapter 23 . 9/11
Which one is honor or duty
the dude chapter 66 . 8/31
ngl this gave me a canon 3rd raikage vibe
silver.blast96 chapter 11 . 8/26
This story is pretty garbage. Naruto is t even Naruto, he’s minato? That’s stupid. Just make a minato story if that’s what you wanted
Jasonsc1997 chapter 1 . 7/1
This is the best fanfic I’ve ever read I have no clue why this did not blow up I’m so glad you finished the ending I’m going to read it from the beginning again
Icha Icha Ichiraku chapter 36 . 6/24
This story started off very good, but has lost its way something fierce.

The plot no longer really makes any sense. What is the point of a war when you’ve just established that all of the key players on both sides of the conflict have decided the outcome. Madara can easily feed false information to Iwa, Suna, and Kumo that will just let Naruto and the Leaf waltz in and win.

More so his role in this story as a protagonist for Naruto to compare himself to is laughable. You have simultaneously created Naruto as a strong and willful ninja with a powerful code of ethics, but also one who is laughably easy to manipulate and makes poor decisions seemingly only for the sake of “plot”.

The whole arc surrounding the pirates and the destruction of that land makes little sense. That it resulted as a necessity seemingly out of no where from a need to figure out how to safely get Tobirama back to the leave is ridiculous. You have previously established that the 7 swordsmen have access to a bird that can carry 8 people and fly them wherever they want.

Madara couldn’t have just sniped them out of the sky at 25k feet and stopped that safe passage.

Beyond that giving Madara and Zetsu access to the Edo Tensei and not having them already control all the Daimyo via assassination and resurrection is such a huge plot hole it’s ridiculous.

Another thing that’s just very very odd is the complete reversal of all power dynamics that has happened in the last few chapters. Naruto literally decimated an entire platoon of tailed beast super soldiers with laughable ease, and was able to functionally fight the 9-tails but now struggles against 2 tailed beasts?

He was knowingly walking into a fight with the 3 tails and made no effort to prepare a plan to win outright, when in every situation prior he has been shown to be a hyper competent planner that has been eluded to having grown vastly in power since his slaying of the two tails?

Also what happened to his sword? It was one of the key components of the story, but we hardly ever see it in action. What is the point of even making him one of the 7 if he never uses the damn thing…

I can’t help but wonder what your actual plan is with the plot. It’s constantly all over the place, seems random and up to any whim you feel without lacking any truly cohesive direction. 3 times now you have talked about plans for conquering Kumo. 3 times now you have changed those plans on the fly, and yet we have seen 0 movement towards actually making that happen.

What happened to striking hard and fast while they were confused by the death of their leader?

Overall this is a great idea for a story, but it needs some heavy refinement to make more logical sense…
Icha Icha Ichiraku chapter 31 . 6/24
While I am liking the story so far, there is a major plot hole that has arise over the last few chapters that seems difficult to reconcile when you take into consideration the strategic abilities we are shown and told that Naruto has.

Specifically, why would they have any difficulty at all transporting Tobirama along with the Seven Swordsmen to the Leaf when they have proven their ability to just fly places with a large eagle summon?

This would have been a way easier method to use to get to the leaf without a problem.

More so why would the only viable alternative seem to be the random destruction of an entire island of their own people (which they already predicted would be contentious) when again Naruto has already shown that he can rapidly transport people across water using his wave technique?

You have illustrated that the Leaf has a vested interest in the return of their Hokage. So much so that in this chapter you show them capitulating on the original terms of his delivery (being only the Hokage accompanied by the 7 swordsmen) to now include the entirety of the 501st battalion being allowed to march in the land of fire. Why would they allow this, but not allow for the 7 to just show up at their gates with the Hokage unannounced.

The entire arc of the pirate base thing seems pointless. It feels like a way to just shove in a conflict between Madara and Naruto without any good reason. There are a large number of instances where the reveal of Naruto's brother as being resurrected by the Edo Tensei would be a lot more effective, especially if Madara and Zetsu already knew that Konoha had lied about Ino being alive.

It makes no sense to engage with Naruto in such a fashion if he is already walking into a situation where he will be betrayed by the leaf, and only serves to build more of a reason for Naruto to not turn to Madara (since you know Madara keeps trying to confront him...)

Another thing that does not make sense is how it is reasonable for Madara to have information about how to perform the Edo Tensei. There is little reason to believe that Tobirama would have kept that knowledge in a place where an Uchiha would have been able to gain access, as he had a massive distrust for them and specifically forbid the technique. Had Madara (and more specifically zetsu) been able to access this knowledge in canon at this point, there is little reason to think he would have gone through so much trouble to acquire the help of Obito later down the line. Zetsu could have simply resurrected Madara and let him use that form to further his own plans from the grave and manipulate things behind the scenes without involving Obito at all. The only conclusion then is that we can't assume that Madara and Zetsu knew of the technique until it was acquired by Orochimaru who at this point would probably still be a child and not have the knowledge.

There is of course some authorial intent that you could use to just let Madara know this information, but I would have much rather seen a explanation to reasonably explain why he would have the knowledge rather than just making the assumption that it would be accepted carte blanche. Everything that happens moving forward with this story has to be taken with a grain of salt and the consideration of "wouldn't it just be easier for Madara to kill all of the Kage leader's of the nations and replace them with Edo Tensei constructs under his control if he want's to bring everyone together to work under one goal?"

Why even have a long drawn out war in the first place when the entire point of being a good ninja is to do sneaky behind the scenes stuff...

Anyway rant over. Interested in seeing where you take this story, and I am cautiously optimistic that you will handle the approach to this next half well, but it is impossible now not to question most of the decision you have made for your main protagonist through the lens of "this could be a lot easier if you just resurrected some people..."
2,554 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »