Reviews for The Seventh Swordsman
Theodore chapter 1 . 2/4
this fan fiction is golden. There is so much that I could say that I love about this fan fliction. But I don't want this to be insanely long. Overall, this was amazing, and you should read it.
this story was amazing man! your writing skills are super inspiring. thank you for this and your other brilliant stories
halo4hire chapter 10 . 1/1
Mighty lot of inspiration from a little orphan from the desert, ne?
BOBbyboy177336 chapter 66 . 9/22/2023
SPOILERS...

man your stories are amazing but i can't stand Naruto always dying in the end. It's depressing and I'm kinda just expecting it now.
BOBbyboy177336 chapter 3 . 9/5/2023
You are one of the few writers to be able to make your story just epic and exciting af, like I get goosebumps reading this.
WebSlinger12 chapter 68 . 7/8/2023
I finally got around this finish this story... been binge reading it for the past 3 days. It's been a hell of a ride, author. I love this story. Thank you for pouring out your heart into it, as it is a beautiful work of art. May God bless you and keep you in your future endeavours my friend. Stay safe and good luck.
jamthacreator chapter 68 . 5/31/2023
Brilliant story, your write some of the best naruto fanfiction keep it up and be proud!
A fellow reader chapter 68 . 5/3/2023
I love your story but you should really learn to make the epilogue more nostalgic to the original story and give only brief of the future. I know it’s not much but it will help you know what makes an epilogue good is the nostalgia and the feeling that the story has ended even if you wish to write a sequel those 2 points should remain unfazed
nat's bf chapter 3 . 4/24/2023
great story; my gf and i love it... thank you!
ImWinZ chapter 1 . 4/3/2023
THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ
CHECK PMS
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2023
Do not let others opinion discourage, dear author. it is a great work of fiction. Keep it up:)
MojoBlack chapter 4 . 2/16/2023
Naruto is doing a good job taking command, though I am worried that his covert operation will eventually take a downturn.

Mei being revealed as holding Saiken is a twist I didn't see coming. I'm definitely tuned in now.
MojoBlack chapter 1 . 2/14/2023
The premise of story just promises greatness.
Furthermore I find it fascinating that Ino and Naruto are functioning as a pretend couple but really have feelings for each other that have developed over time obviously.
She is obviously from Konoha and he maybe from Uzushio? Maybe.
This sounds like a planned assassination mission that MIGHT go wrong.
Jab302004 chapter 68 . 12/30/2022
Epic story from start to finish it absolutely kept me engaged the whole time. My only wish is there would be a sequel where Minato/naruto comes back from the dead to face a great threat. Keep up writing these amazing stories they always make my day better.10/10 IGN
Dasgun chapter 1 . 11/21/2022