Reviews for The Seventh Swordsman
octiman chapter 66 . 1/28/2022
Amazing chapter, loved it. Can't wait for the last two.
LeviDragon chapter 66 . 1/28/2022
Wow what an ending to Naruto The Young Wolf! The ups and downs that this story has gone through to show the progression and development of characters and the world around them was awesome! I really hoe you have another story planned because I have absolutely enjoyed every story you've put out so far! You're easily one of my favorite authors!
dragonfox123 chapter 66 . 1/28/2022
Amazing chapter
firetemplar415 chapter 66 . 1/28/2022
Dang...what chapter!
Guest chapter 66 . 1/28/2022
Guest chapter 66 . 1/28/2022
Not gonna lie

I feel a little sick after reading what happened to Narutos body
dhsubsbebeb chapter 66 . 1/28/2022
ramsesjames05 chapter 66 . 1/28/2022
I am very shocked by the downfall of Naruto which is very embarrassing, and can't wait to read the next chapter about how the Uzu and Kirigakure combined forces avenge Naruto's death.
Galbaturis chapter 66 . 1/28/2022
one helluva ride thanks
The Faceless Wordsmith chapter 66 . 1/28/2022
Naruto's supporters will unleash a wave of unrelenting fury upon their enemies. Of that I have no doubt, burning away any last vestiges of their enemy, but what will they do with the world when its done? What will Madara do with his general dead and the Otsutsuki a threat? Naruto won't get his dream life as a peaceful farmer, but does this world he fought for get a future with him gone and the Otsutsuki at full strength? Seems doubtful at this point.
Issei Uzumaki chapter 66 . 1/28/2022
So good, dad this is almost over. Well done
KurosakiLucifer chapter 66 . 1/28/2022
I honestly saw Naruto’s death coming. However I believe you might have a twist to the story. Like how Orochimaru brought the four hokages back, but this time Madara. But who knows what plans you have for this story.
Alim fanficker1 chapter 66 . 1/28/2022
wow very nice chapter
Shisui uchiha x chapter 66 . 1/28/2022
I love your story I have watched it grow it is an amazing story that warms my heart and tells of the true tragedies of War
Ma'ar'el chapter 66 . 1/28/2022
That was an intense chapter. Long awaited end is coming soon. It's good and bad. Good as all stories must end and bad as i will have nothing interesting to read xd. Good read.
2,568 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »