Reviews for The Seventh Swordsman
Phazer12 chapter 68 . 6/18/2022
A great ending to another masterpice. And what a moment of time at which you stopped. A story ending and yet another starting.
Stanislaus chapter 68 . 5/26/2022
if there was a Hall of Fame for Naruto Fanfiction, this should be there. I loved every gaddem chapter of this story. I was literally shouting "Yes!" by 12:31 am when Naruto came back at the end. thank you for this master piece
WhiteWolf327 chapter 68 . 5/20/2022
Black wolf is just the most consistent author
Hestaka chapter 55 . 5/19/2022
I fucking love you for this speech the moment I heard the first words I knew what it was from. This little history throwback really made me happy as a ancient history nerd.
FalconX420 chapter 68 . 5/16/2022
I just finished this epic read. Normally ill space a 1-200k word story out over 1-2 days. Your story was about half a million words yet was so engaging i read through it entirely in the same timeframe. A sequel to this would be amazing.
Astral8 chapter 68 . 5/13/2022
Was catching up on updates and was overjoyed to see the epilogue finally came out. This has genuinely been one of best stories I’ve ever read on the site and it was fun to follow it over the years. I’ll always hold this story as special to me so thanks for everything!
TheGermanSausage chapter 68 . 5/9/2022
One of, if not, the best stories ive read. I found this story when you only published 18 to 20 chapters and have been glued to it ever since. It is so good that if i had the money i would invest and try and make this into an anime as a naruto spin off because i believe it would be as if not better then the original story. Hopefully you keep up you brilliant work and take that talent into your other stories.
apocaliptic 20 chapter 68 . 5/6/2022
Pretty awesome story
Archer957 chapter 68 . 5/3/2022
this is an absolutely amazing story! just incredible. loved everything about it and it had been a Rollercoaster of emotions from the start. You're an incredible writer I've read plenty of stories that don't get me nearly as moved as this one did. only wish it would continue!
Guest chapter 68 . 4/26/2022
While I loved the story, I am not sure how to feel about the epilogue. I feel you should of have Naruto stay dead and be revived in the sequel if you choose to do it. I think it would have been better to show how everyone lived their lives and how the world changed.
charzest05 chapter 68 . 4/26/2022
another great story i am blessed to read it
Guest chapter 68 . 4/22/2022
Next A New Path
Guest chapter 68 . 4/21/2022
OUTSTANDING JOB!
I have seen this story go on for a long time, even in the times where I stopped reading it, you continued on and I give you a massive round of applause for your perseverance. Great Respect and Huge Props to you. I'm hoping to read more awesome work from your stories
AnubiS chapter 68 . 4/17/2022
man i have to say this is one of the goodest stories i ever read and i read a lot ngl one of the best
Izub chapter 68 . 4/19/2022
Really loved this book honestly love your writing style you know how to capture emotions
2,568 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »