Reviews for The Seventh Swordsman
Grinch chapter 68 . 4/16/2022
It was a he'll of a ride. I'm glade I was apart of this amazing story from start to finish. I am excited to read more amazing adventures from this author.
I'll see you all on the next one.
Alecxis Felix chapter 68 . 4/17/2022
I hope you make a second session to this great story
FabvlFox chapter 68 . 4/17/2022
I want to thank you for writing this masterpiece, it's truly amazing.
TitanGuest912 chapter 68 . 4/14/2022
Hello, just wanted to congratulate you on finishing this story! Haven't read it at all, but maybe in the future I will. I am just so happy to see another story get completed. Thank you!
Kuma Dzurui chapter 68 . 4/16/2022
Another conclusion of a godlike epic. Amazing work. Keep up the awesmeness and stay safe.
kingrobert84 chapter 68 . 4/16/2022
Amazing ending will there be a sequel
Exiled Warrior chapter 68 . 4/16/2022
This was an amazing roller coaster of emotions. I've been reading this story since chapter 1 and you've done another amazing job. You deserve all of the praise in the world for the amount of effort you put into your stories! Thank you again for your hard work.
paulagustin101 chapter 68 . 4/16/2022
Amazing end to a wonderful story! you got me there I was really expecting a sad ending but you cleared it all up and gave Naruto a wonderful ending! cheers, as always eager to read more of your work.
mohit707thakur chapter 68 . 4/15/2022
Loved every chapter of this fanfic bro, u r an amazing writer and keep up the good work and stay safe.
NarutoManiac2400 chapter 68 . 4/15/2022
If there was a Hall of Fame for fanfiction writers you would be in the top five
RIOSHO chapter 68 . 4/15/2022
This was a great journey, We actually forgot about those masks. Nice way to use them. Thank you for such an amazing adventure.
minoka induwara chapter 1 . 4/15/2022
This is the best fanfic on internet
Emeraldfox57 chapter 68 . 4/15/2022
Wow what an ending. Naruto lived and had a happy ending my mind is blown. Like always live the freaking ending so much and can't wait to read the next naruto fan fiction. Thank you for such a great story and the timw you put into it.
champblaze chapter 68 . 4/15/2022
This was an amazing story and each chapter can suck you in and want more and more. However bringing back Naruto, Tobirama and Hashirama but also the immortality thing. Well it kind of cheapens their deaths and makes death meaning less. I know there is the Otsutsuki threat out there. I did like the Game of Thrones and Attack on Titan references. It is sad to see it end but I wouldn't mind a sequel.
Issei Uzumaki chapter 68 . 4/15/2022
Such a great story, congrats on finishing!
2,568 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »