Reviews for Ice Princess Visenya the Second
FreeLoveFreeSpirit chapter 8 . 11/30/2019
This fic is great! hope to see it completed one day
Asiram chapter 8 . 11/8/2019
Please continue! Your work is one of the best fem!Jon I have ever had the pleasure to read!
lee-Andrea95 chapter 1 . 8/27/2019
Ok as long Visenya doesn't end up with aegon and that blackfyre girl I'm good, will you be updating this story soon?!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/22/2019
Pls update this story, it's really interesting.
GeleGial chapter 8 . 6/13/2019
This story is incredible!
Please update soon. I literally can't wait for more.
EMILCE CULLEN-VULTURI chapter 8 . 6/8/2019
esta genial
Faery66 chapter 8 . 5/22/2019
Hope to read more soon.

D
Rifful chapter 5 . 4/2/2019
Ramsay and Gerion? I'm sorry. I suspect you were going for shock value, but this is well into ridiculous. I can only give you a facepalm for that. It was going well, too. (Well, except for the hydra. That was rather silly too, if ignorable).
Rifful chapter 4 . 4/2/2019
I love the starting concept. The writing sometimes gets... jumpy. Hard to follow. Especially this chapter. I do like your characters for the most part. I don't understand the animosity Visenya has towards Ned, though. I would think multiple lives would give her more appreciation for the Starks, not less.
Arianna Le Fay chapter 8 . 3/30/2019
i am confused so did aegon or oberyn take visenya maidenhead?
amerdism chapter 8 . 3/12/2019
Awesome story. I hope to see more soon. When’s the next chapter going up?
LadyWeaver chapter 8 . 2/13/2019
I love it sooooooooo muchhhhhhhh! it's very intriguing, exciting and well, very, very, very interesting! keep it up! you are amazing!
Immortal ninjaaa chapter 8 . 1/23/2019
Just finished reading it. Love this story only wish that it was told in full since its a little confusing at times with this format.
iamjmph01 chapter 1 . 11/18/2018
Im sorry, but while the grammar, spelling, and idea are all great, the way this story is written is very off putting. Rather than a continuous, flowing story, you have given us what feels like an outline... i saw the second chapter is much the same and fear the rest are as well, so i just cant continue. Thank you for writing, and sharing with us.
InfinityMask chapter 8 . 11/7/2018
Ah so this is the missing link huh?
101 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »