Reviews for Ice Princess Visenya the Second
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 6/15/2018
Sorry I skipped over this one by accident. I just clicked on the arrow to go to the last chapter, and bypassed this one al together until just now. So, the Roses of the North are bending the knee to the Dragonborn Targaryens now? Does Aemon have a dragon? I mean two bonded with Viserys and one with Daenerys, so what about the third egg?
What is this about Rhaegar being alive?! And Dany knows about it?
timijaf chapter 6 . 6/15/2018
Great story can’t wait for the next chapter
Anime Princess chapter 6 . 6/15/2018
Who is Rickard Stark?!
joker567 chapter 6 . 6/15/2018
From now on this will be my absolute favorite game of thrones fanfiction forever and ever
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2018
That summary was weird, but interesting. The in chapter summary was even better. I noped the fuck out when a dozen completely random source material were referenced with no apparent reason behind it.
lightwalnut64 chapter 6 . 6/15/2018
i love it, please update soon
Durrty Paramour chapter 6 . 6/15/2018
To win the allegiance, of the people of the North. Visenya will sing the First Men's anthem. After their victory over The Long Night, in the Old Tongue, (Dragon Age Inquisition's) "The Dawn Will Come". It would be beautiful.
xenocanaan chapter 6 . 6/15/2018
Amazing chapter! I’m quite curious about Rhaegar meeting his family and how the reactions will be. I look forward to reading more!
InfinityMask chapter 6 . 6/15/2018
Lol! I really want to see varys reaction when he knows visenya is lyaana child. Btw how come westeros don't know about events that happened in bravoos etc?
xenocanaan chapter 5 . 6/15/2018
Arthur’s perspective was the most interesting for me. Great chapter! I can’t wait to read more!
Child of Dreams chapter 5 . 6/15/2018
Wait, Rhaegar's alive?
Guest chapter 6 . 6/15/2018
Perfect, worth the wait. Hoping for the next chapter to be release sooner.
chibichibi98 chapter 6 . 6/14/2018
Awesome! Can’t wait for more from the Targaryen Quartet as well as their reactions towards Rhaegar when he shows up.
dead account - so so dead chapter 4 . 5/16/2018
So much fun! Looking forward to reading about Viserys, Dany, and Ser Willem's reactions to Aemon! Will we get a glimpse at what is happening at Winterfell? I loved Robb's comment about the hydra dragon being their secret weapon! How'd Lord Stark and Benjen take Lyarra and Jon's disappearance? Did Arya learn magic from Visenya? Will she be a Faceless Woman? So looking forward to 'the Dragon Quartet'! :) I loved this chapter, and I adore your portrayal of Viserys, Dany, and Ser Willem! So much fun!
Abyss Trinity chapter 4 . 5/16/2018
pretty awesome chapter :)
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »