Reviews for Eye Of The Storm
Le Pleiade chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I have to say, I love haldir smut. Good and pervy, great story :D
BritishPixie chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Ok, nitpicky thing out of the way before I start gushing... It's actually meleth nin... Possesives are put after the the adjective, like in Spanish or French...

Ok, now that that's out of the way... Holy crap! Brilliant, sexy, amazing! I need a fan!
fatallygorgeous chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
classy. i liked it.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
that was cute! I really enjoyed it!
Soul Ransome chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
I loved it, especially the end. It was so cute! lol .
Legolas amin Aniron not logged in chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
When I first started to read this, I was like, "Valar this screams Mary-Sue" But you know what? This was very good! You may want to stop describing her ...er... full breasts. It's a tad sickening. Otherwise, tastefully done love scene. This is rare coming from me b/c I am a major slasher, just look at my stories. But this was lovely. You should be commended!
Orlenda chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Oh I totally enjoyed this! Always enjoy something with a bit of D/s to it. A note on formating though. You have such large spaces between lines that all the white space is hard on the eyes. It's ok for your story to appear short. Short is good, smut is good! The dialogue toward the end was nicely stimulating. gotta have good dialogue, cause descriptions of physical acts can only be written so many different ways. The rain was a nice change of setting from the norm though. Hope to see more!
Nefertari Membarak chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
I loved the fast pace of it. Twas good!
UniversalWhippingBoy chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
thats interesting... the dancing nekkid part is strange, like a dream. its all surreal
DanielaI chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
Gee, ladybug, what a story! Loved it. By the way,never thought I will meet you in the LOTR section. Seems love for Medjai and some LOTR characters just goes well together ;-)

I have always loved your Ardeth stories and so do I love this one. Hope you write some more. Take care, Daniela
KnowInsight chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
D Nice!

More please.

Am _
Oracular Echo chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
That was extremely well written. Good job! Keep it up!
Nokomis chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
*THUD* Wow...that was just what I needed after a hard night at work. Phew! Thank you so much for writing that. That was beyond hot! I hope to read more from you in the future!

Regards, Nokomis
Dawn369 chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
Geez, I came over here to check out something else and found this gem. All I can say is hot. Gosh that was so beautifully done. From her sensual dance to through to the end. It's always nice to have some well written smutt and this was terrific.
Elfwitch chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
pretty cool, i liked it!