Reviews for All she can think
Dishonorable chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Very pretty, and my only complaint, (sorry if it seems I'm nit-picking), is that you have the story under Lily L. P., (Lily Luna Potter, Harry & Ginny's daughter), not under Lily P., (the original Lily Potter).

Even if it was OOC, it was a great one-shot.
angelofplottwists chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
So sad! And I love the comparison to glitter - it's just an amazing story.
Topfenstrudel chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
That was a very good drabble. I dont think your English is rusted, you had very few mistakes.
Jun Tao chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
I liked it
Sam-chan chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
That was so.. so.. beautiful.. :_:

How COULD you?.. That damned talent of yours! would you STOP making everything so damn REAL? damn damn.. now evertime I see glitter I'll remmember Lily and Narcsisa and.. good God..

That was so beautiful.. Did you know that you're becoming better at writing? (if that's possible) REALLY! Your english is increasing by the minute! and the way you manipulate words and fealings it's amazing.. I'm really blown away.. you're great! and I can't stop saying it..

I only beg for another R/Hr _ (return to the light! :D )

Wonderful as always..

Sam-chan
Phantom Hat chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
Out of character...and you've forgotten that this is the 60's and 70's. If you want to write...this...then please, make up your OWN characters. The shock-value of these ones is NOT there, and the metaphores aren't any good. This has little to NOTHING to do with Hogwarts, Lily, or Narcissa. The vauge referances you give to Remus, etc., remain undefined, and you fail to remember Remus's thoughts in the third book. But, my words fall on deaf ears. (Eyes, rather)
Lucy Lupin chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
Interesting take on two very mysterious characters, but in a few situations your italic explanations ruin the flow of the story a little. An unusual read though.