Reviews for Infighting, Insanity, and Social Ineptitude
agasga chapter 51 . 4/29
mid
ML Siegfried Neri chapter 1 . 3/30
ese final fue T_T snif rayos fue muy bueno Y habrá continuación del Vol 4?
MutedArdor chapter 51 . 2/12
Man this take on RWBY was one of the best I have read so far. At first I was a little put off by the idea of the teams being so mixed up, especially Jaune's being so harsh, but it grew on me. I ended up loving these teams more than I could imagine. Now I can't help but keep wondering how this AU would work once Silver Eyes, Raven, Kuroyuri, Maria Calavera, Leonardo, Tyrian, Hazel, Watts, The Hound and Salem get involved. Especially wanted to see Pyrrha and Ruby's interactions after learning Ruby was is technically born into a similar situation to what she just sacrificed herself into in order to protect her from such a fate. Oh well all good things come to an end.
Thanks for such a great read!
MutedArdor chapter 20 . 2/11
I know this story is complete and this has no meaning but I can't not say anything lest it fester and ruin the story for me lol...

Ugh I get Ruby isn't a fan favorite for a lot of people but to see her becoming just a burden EVERY. SINGLE. FIGHT! It urks me more than I ever thought it would, I mean sure she's the least experienced, but she isn't weak or stupid, reckless at times but not stupid.
Also gotta say that if aura was as weak in canon as it is in this fanfiction beacon's initiation would be outright murder, because most landing strategies would most likely shatter it leaving them helpless. Even getting passed that without dying Ruby, Weiss, and Jaune would be dead from their impromptu flights.(heck Ruby and Weiss would be lucky to survive the beowulf encounter because with these levels that one hit Ruby got due to their carelessness would have shattered her aura) Ruby would be a bloody mess, if not mist, the second the death stalker sucker punched her. Ren would have died against the king taijitu with the hits he received. Without Ruby, Jaune, Ren or Weiss I have a hard time seeing the rest surviving the fight with the death stalker or nevermore much less both, and that's without the mental trauma's of losing important people playing part.
(honestly with how protective Tai and Qrow are, if aura was such a useless power he never would have let Ruby go to beacon 2 years early talent or not. Puppy dog eyes would only reinforce their protectiveness here.)
Rant or Review idk see it as you wish it's a mix of outburst and analysis.
Lazyman12 chapter 51 . 11/13/2021
Thankyou for writing and finishing this story, it been a wild ride. I swear, Jaune probably had the roughest in the beginning. Then their was Dove and all the trouble his team caused him. Finally Ruby team seemed the most normal. All three team had their own challenges and it was beautiful to watch.
Benji the Monocat chapter 26 . 11/4/2021
You know, I don't remember if they do, but I ship Penny and Sky now, XD
pandazxd chapter 51 . 9/26/2021
Really enjoyed reading this story. This is the first story I’ve read that made me care about all of the members of team CRDL, especially Sky. Thanks for writing it and keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 51 . 6/21/2021
I certainly feel something. I actually had to suppress the will to say this was a masterpiece because that's hyperbole for sure. But I loved it. The dynamics were interesting, "CRDL" was personified in a way I certainly do not go against... The Fall Of Beacon was nothing short of cataclysmic, with multiple things happening at once and... The climaxes, no punches held... I certainly feel. Shout-out to the depiction of being a half-maiden.
Guest chapter 45 . 2/28/2021
That match was real ominous and I'm surprised shit didn't go south right there. Great job, author.

Even greater job on not keeping the main plotline chugging right along the original despite all the other changes as if it's on train tracks. That's a failing many other fanfics have. Also the breach followed weeks later by the fall was always dumb longterm plotting, combining both big attacks is good sense.

Thumbs up, author.
Guest chapter 33 . 2/27/2021
You're still doing very well, author. Just don't drop the ball with the big Cinder etc plot stuff and you'll be fine.
Guest chapter 31 . 2/27/2021
I like how consistently shitty your Cardin is. Thumb up.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/27/2021
OK you know what, author? This is friggin great. You're on fire. You found a cool concept and are crushing it so far. Go, you.
EternalInternalScreaming chapter 51 . 12/24/2020
THIS is the kind of character writing and development I hope to reach someday
haystack51 chapter 51 . 9/27/2020
Thank you for the story. I feel like it really brought the four boys life. I cry for Sky :(
FreakyCat730 chapter 51 . 7/4/2020
Hey, I just wanted to thank you for posting this story, I loved it! I just wanna make a list of things I appreciate about this story

First off, I absolutely adore Russel! His personality, his banter, I love it!
Next, Sky. I can’t help but love Sky every time he’s in this fic, and that made it all the more painful when I got to the end of this fic.
Second, it’s not a (InsertRandomeCharacterHere) centric Fic, and it’s pretty refreshing reading from all these different perspectives
Third, I like that there wasn’t any villain POV's and that made the suspense feel more realistic and not crammed into us. Although I didn’t notice myself, someone commented that Cinder’s, Emerald’s and Merc’s names were never actually disclosed and I love that immersion!
Finally last but not least,I love the balance between tragedy humor comedy and action. It wasn’t an edge fest like some of the other fic’s or just pure fluff or comedy, it’s just nice, and makes it makes it feel so much better