Reviews for It's Just A Spark
SkiBumForLife chapter 23 . 7/21
I'm thinking that the kids would love Astrid, and in a few chapters time, there would be a fire drill at school where Hiccup comes etc. Maybe Astrid could be in danger from something, an actual fire, I don't know.
catmotherwinelover chapter 23 . 7/8
I don't have the words, I just love this story. One of a few modern HTTYD stories that i really enjoy, I'm grinning so hard reading this xD
Please update when you got time and opportunity I wanna know what happens next!
Hiccup as a firefighter... It just fits so well. I wonder what would happen if he actually got hurt during action, how would Astrid react... Just a thought️
Fraanrmz chapter 22 . 7/4
un dato que a nadie le importa, en mi país, los bomberos son todos voluntarios
no es un trabajo en sí y cada uno tiene sus profesiones y trabajos aparte
por cierto, ¡está muy genial la historia!
nunca me había imagino a Hiccup como bombero , pero tiene sentido con la adrenalina que tienen
creo que sería de esos oficios que nunca podría por el miedo je
me chapter 18 . 7/2
did you seriously make snotlout date fishlegs, did not see that coming, great story, love it.
Mel chapter 23 . 6/22
Loving this story! I just binged it all today! I personally would love to see a family dinner with Astrid Hiccup and Stoick (maybe like Gobber and Snotlout?) also this sounds so cheesy but maybe Hiccup could come to the school Astrid is temping at and give a fire lesson or something. And they could flirt and all the students would just be unashamedly shipping them.
sup8pdct chapter 23 . 6/24
Yes. life gets in the way of everyone, things turning to shit , same deal.
Hiilikepie69 chapter 5 . 6/22
Ngl I was confused by the lack of smut then I looked back at the title and realized that it is not in fact “it’s just a spank”. I’m still reading tho
ReaderGal2k17 chapter 23 . 6/21
i was just wondering where you’d gone two days ago ! i’m super glad you haven’t given up, i love this storycan’t wait to see where this goes ! :D
Grimnack chapter 23 . 6/21
I'm glad you haven't given up! I'm looking forward to seeing what you've got in mind.
RebekaR97 chapter 22 . 3/10
Wow...I love this story sooo much it's so fun and fluffy :D...I also appreciate the minimal level of unnecessary drama/angst...I can't wait to see what happens next
7 months... I think these cliffhangers are going to be the death of me. Love the story tho. xx
Guest chapter 22 . 8/31/2020
This was such a cute chapter! Honestly this au makes me so happy.
ILikeToReadFanasty chapter 22 . 8/3/2020
awww so cute
ira chapter 22 . 7/27/2020
heyy i just wanted to say that i've been following this fanfiction since it came out and i literally love it so much! this is definitely my favorite fanfic i've ever read. i don't read much anymore, but i make sure to check if this has been uploaded. i really love your writing, you're very very talented. i look forward to the next chapters!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/24/2020
I love how snotlout called him out