Reviews for Monstrous
Planar-Walking-Entertainment chapter 1 . 6/14
Finally found you, you freaking elusive gem of a story you! I’ve read this well before I made my profile and, in wanting to read it again, I seemed to lose track of the story’s name. Thanks to Umino iruka and the will of fire, by leicontis, I found this gem again, and I am favoriting it so I will NOT Lose track of this again!
maggiekaylee12 chapter 1 . 6/5
I don’t quite understand why Voldy had to destroy his Horcruxes when he was entered, but very interesting story regardless!

A little disappointed with Dumbledore’s ending, as I’m not a fan of his, but it made sense for the story, so I don’t really have a reason to complain lol
SherlockWholmes chapter 1 . 4/22
Was Harry's form ever identified? I enjoyed this fic. It was a totally different take on the HP Universe! Kudos!
Abyssal Angel chapter 1 . 4/16
What form is Mort? All throughout the story I kept thinking it sounded so familiar. for some reason my brain kept thinking 'bandersnatch' but when I looked it up it didn't look anything similar. There's this game I play that has the ability to transform into various beings and creatures that was the source of where I thought I'd heard of it, but couldn't remember what creature it was. I ended up booting up the game and looking it up. I was thinking of a Displacer Beast, but when I looked that up, it didn't seem right either. So what is he?
Ogrebear chapter 1 . 3/26
Now that was interesting and different.

I like Mort/Harry here such different circumstances produces such a different outcome, and so well written.

Esp like the trap using the Cup for Voldermort. Very clever.
copet chapter 1 . 3/1
Really liked the story. Making it a working LunaXHarry story made it even better for me. The mystery of what creature Harry transformed into makes that nagging wonder even better. A worthy one-shot that made my day. Thank you and enjoy your day!
Now Account chapter 1 . 2/21
Damn. That was a very different spin on Harry Potter. I loved it!
Zile0 chapter 1 . 2/17
A very creative story that I enjoyed reading. Thank you.
Dear The Mad Mad Reviewer , Can you do a Harry Potter animagi story of his animagus form is two a Harpie eagle and a male Harpie a magical creature .I think it would be nice to read about.
Great characterization of Dumbledore here. As amusing as Dumbledore-bashing can be, this more soulful and nuanced representation was an absolute joy to read. Great story overall.
Sebine chapter 1 . 1/16
Harry and Luna sitting in a tre G
Clinton Cole chapter 1 . 12/10/2021
Loved this but what is Harry/mort if based on something known then what
evfangirl98 chapter 1 . 11/17/2021
Loved it
WanderlustV chapter 1 . 11/16/2021
Wow. I'm not really sure what to say, except that I've never read anything quite like this, and I found it very compelling. I know it was just one tiny piece of the whole story, but using Cedric's dad's same lines (but in such a different context) was an absolutely blow to my emotional gut. Very, very effective. Thanks for the story!
Rhianna Greengrass chapter 1 . 11/12/2021