Reviews for Monstrous
TheBeanLord chapter 1 . 6/30
monster-fuckers unite!
Vkw10 chapter 1 . 6/12
I enjoyed Monstrous, which surprised me. Seeing Luna as an intelligent and tender-hearted girl with some quirky traits, rather than an extremely quirky girl who might be intelligent was delightful. I also liked Rita as a not particularly pleasant person who loves her niece even if she doesn’t express that love well. Mort/Harry worked well, fulfilling the prophecy while staying anonymous and slowly deciding that he could choose to be human without being Harry Potter. I particularly enjoyed Luna’s thought that Sirius enjoyed the limelight of being an influential hero, while Remus considered the hero’s limelight a price worth paying to advance a cause.

Thank you writing and posting Monstrous.
LostUmbrella chapter 1 . 6/3
Lovely, sad and funny.
Maximilien chapter 1 . 5/31
It's a good story.!
kd5mtj chapter 1 . 5/31
This was just so damn good
Zero chapter 1 . 5/21
THIS.
IS.
AWESOME.
It was very interesting and I like the end.
Poet Wroet chapter 1 . 5/13
Whoa, this was amazing. No words.

You deserve a glowing review seven pages long - but,again. I'm speechess.

Wow.
That was great.
shugokage chapter 1 . 5/12
Excellent job on this interesting and incredible story!
Ms.Bodensee chapter 1 . 5/2
Thank you for the amazing story!
HartleySkarsgard chapter 1 . 4/17
This is an INCREDIBLE read. I wish there was more. I absolutely loved Mort and Luna’s relationship : )
Anyway chapter 1 . 4/15
. !
EPIC! I love your realism in it. I've searched far and wide and found few that are complete and of this quality. Awesome.
Anyway, great job
Mernom chapter 1 . 4/13
Well, this was a surprisingly deep story. The characters, the worldbuilding, the shenanigans, all went above and beyond the usual for oneshots.
Granted, this is one LONG oneshot.

The comment about Joanne D'arc was interesting. I liked that idea.
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 1 . 3/22
huh... nice little story you got here. i love that tom's name came out of the goblet forcing him to compete. ive never read a story that does that and there's so many ways an author could use that. just the first to come to mind is dumbledore, alastor teaming up in free for all duel to the death with Voldemort, with one of them sacrificing themselves after defeating him. sad, but they both would be willing
mabidiso chapter 1 . 3/9
I LOVE this. The complexity of your characters and their thoughts and feelings about themselves and each other are the nads. Sirius and Dumbledore are divine as they strike sparks and inspiration and irritation off each other. And Harry/Mort, oh what a darling. And I really love that the MacFusty Transformation still has a bit of mystery and that Harry's magical creature form is totally mysterious (but apparently is genetically human as I'm guessing little Lily Selene is truly a human child).