Reviews for Monstrous
AloofEyeball chapter 1 . 3/4/2018
Awesome, fun, and the only time I think I've ever seen Voldemort forced to destroy all his own horcruxes without instantaneously dying afterwards due to some sort of drain-to-exhaustion effect. Kinda curious how Harry and Luna were able to reproduce without being the same species, but the answer is presumably *magic*.
The Richmaster chapter 1 . 3/2/2018
This was a really good story; I loved the way you showed people's thoughts and how character interactions were developed between people/
And the tournament was pretty fun to read and an original way of handling things.

It feels kind of familiar but I did enjoy it
Victory in Chains chapter 1 . 3/2/2018
This is a lovely story. I'm not sure about the choice to avoid declaring Mort's species, but it does work. You hit the 'what is humamity' theme a bit too hard in my opinion. Is the variant spelling of 'Monstrous' as title deliberate?
Nova chapter 1 . 2/25/2018
I loved this it was wonderfully perfect and delightful to read.
holymolymacadoo chapter 1 . 2/22/2018
fabulous story.
Firesa chapter 1 . 2/22/2018
Loved the story, top tier!
Blueowl chapter 1 . 2/17/2018
Great fic and very unique. Solid, even pace and enjoyable. Definitely favoriting.
Europec chapter 1 . 2/17/2018
Dear writer,
this was one of the best stories I've read in a while. Thank you for your writing. I enjoyed all your stories as I like the style and pace. It warmed my heart and fireworks blew in my brain. Hehe. May your muse never run out and your fingers never tire from typing.
Best if luck to you,

Euro
a.vago chapter 1 . 2/15/2018
Thank You very much for this excellent story!
harripotterette chapter 1 . 2/10/2018
Oh my goodness! This is amazing! Hands down one of the best one-shots I've ever read. Thank you so very much.
envirosue chapter 1 . 2/10/2018
Amazing, thank you
Loatroll chapter 1 . 2/9/2018
A nice story. Thanks for the great read. :-)
NarrowScale chapter 1 . 2/5/2018
I’ve got to say I love this story. It’s one of those rare gems that you stumble upon every once in awhile. Well written and actually completed. I would say more if it wasn’t for the fact it’s 1 am and I need go to sleep.
gokuhikaru82 chapter 1 . 2/3/2018
I loved your story and thank you for sharing it.
BillBrink chapter 1 . 2/1/2018
This was a most unusual story, as Harry becomes a character with whom it is difficult to relate. It was also a less than satisfying ending, as he never returns to his humanity. How he managed to have children with Luna is left to the imagination, but to curse their children with the DNA of the monster was a cruel twist.
I will speculate that there will not be an overwhelming call for a sequel, but it captured my attention and interest for an entertaining afternoon. So thank you for sharing it with us.
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »