Reviews for Monstrous
Jamr chapter 1 . 12/17/2020
Good story strange story but good.
tcl7189 chapter 1 . 12/16/2020
Wow.. Great run!
faltrock chapter 1 . 12/15/2020
nice work!
KL chapter 1 . 12/5/2020
The best casual but also serious Hp one-shot fic I've read in a while! Also, magic kurogiri.
JohnyXD chapter 1 . 12/2/2020
Thank you.
This was wonderful to read.
Please keep up the good work.
mumphie chapter 1 . 11/28/2020
It almost sounded like Harry/Mort's creature was an obscurial with form. How sad for young Harry to grow up with no love/friends/human companionship...huh, just like canon... Still, a sad tale.
EmeraldDragonessLizzy chapter 1 . 11/5/2020
This was a work of amazing quality!
I very much enjoyed reading.
It was such an interesting premise, and I think you pulled it off very well.

Thank you for writing this and sharing it with us!
Slider chapter 1 . 10/2/2020
What a great story.
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 1 . 9/30/2020
Absolutely terrific!

Well done! *\o/*

Thank you, my dear! O*

MelJ :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2020
An interesting concept...would have liked it if Harry had been able to come to terms with himself and the events of the past to actually reverse his...whatever, and kind of sad that he never did, but still everyone was happy at the end, and isn't that what it's all about?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2020
Loved every bit of it. A crossover between Frankenstein and an obscurus transformation, with the right degree of pathos. The only thing I didn't get was why did Bertha Riddle or Tom Jorkins have to collect all the horcruxs?
AspergianStoryteller chapter 1 . 9/2/2020
Interesting!
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 8/22/2020
This is an outstanding read. Great word count, and some very interesting interactions.
Mecharic chapter 1 . 8/21/2020
Little bit crack-y during the second Twi-Wizard Games, but overall quite nice. I was honestly expecting Harry's name to pop out of the Goblet, but this was more fun.
IWantABetterWebsite chapter 1 . 8/20/2020
This was a very fun story. I particularly enjoyed the second tournament you created. And this might be the first time I've seen Rita portrayed as a good person. Well, good-ish. Well, she has at least one genuinely redeeming quality.
259 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »