Reviews for In This Life
WritingAurora chapter 1 . 4/7
This is insanely beautiful
ElectricClover chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
Holy fucking hell, you've killed me again.

Seriously, this is insanely beautiful. The imagery and just all the 'what-if's are so painful to read, but in the very best way.

[We are young and foolish and we think love means everything has to go right from here on out]. This line just wrenched my poor fangirling heart out of my chest.

So, just WOW. This was beautiful and completely heartbreaking all at once! :)
The Crownless Queen chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
omg, now this reminds me why I used to ship Wolfstar :p
Your writing is still as gorgeous as it used to be, and this story was breathtakingly beautiful :)
*heart*
I loved it!
golden-queen-writes chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
Paula, I don’t even know what to say. I’m honestly sitting here gasping for air and trying not to cry because this is beautiful, extraordinary, and any other word.

Im so glad Sam fangirled over this because I think you’ve captured WolfStar in a way so few people can. The lives you spin here are so painfully realistic and I love the small details, like the way James could hate Sirius in the first one. The fact that you didn’t sugarcoat any of them—being strangers, Remus as a monster, the kind of life in which Tonks and Remus are genuinely in love—makes this fic unforgettable.

The last line killed me. I love this. I truly do.
DobbyRocksSocks chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
Sam sent us this way, and I’m so glad she did! This is gorgeous! Absolutely stunningly written, the relationship is beautiful and oh my lord the ending :O all I want to write is gush gush gush, because this deserves all the loves. So beautiful.
The Lady Arturia chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
PLEASE WRITE MORE THIS IS SO HEARTBREAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL THAT I READ IT TWICE. ITS JUST PERFECT.
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
Holy fuck Paula. Why did you do this to me? I fucking loved this. I was so keen to read and, and you didn't fucking disappoint. Why did you ever stop writing because this was fucking beautiful. And fucking painful.

Lets just talk about how this is in 1.5 POV. I usually don't like first person, but dear Salazar, this was amazing and beautiful. And fuck, I wouldn't change it whatsoever.

I'm extremely jealous of this, tbh. I've always wanted to do a lives we could've had but didn't. So jealous. My god.

Life 4 was so fucking painful in just two paragraphs. Thanks for that. And honestly, I really liked the fact that you didn't shy away from Tonks and their love.

[Perhaps it is better; perhaps this life is your happy ending] fuck you. I hate you. Why?

And that ending. Man. I hate you. I love you. Write more.
9025709621590 chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
Wonderful, tragic, and captivating as always. I love this so much and some of these lines ("where we brush shoulders but not fingertips") bloody ruin me.