Reviews for Johnny Topside
Guest chapter 13 . 12/1/2020
oil!
I swear the god if you dont continue updating I will literally feed you to XENOS!
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GODS!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/1/2020
MOOORRRRREEEEEEEEEEE! 8O
~Plz :
Guest chapter 13 . 11/22/2020
This is so exciting! I’m anticipating to see how the arc family will react, on seeing what ,their loved one has become. A living nightmare.
Disabled-doctor chapter 13 . 11/9/2020
Updaaaaaaaaaateeeeeeeeee
Guest chapter 13 . 11/3/2020
Your creativity is more interesting than,GOT after season( censored)! Keep up the work ;)
Anon chapter 13 . 10/24/2020
Still, Survival of the fittest. That was the only rule that Jaune/Delta will forever remember.

Again, It would’ve been better if they lived in the parallel Earth than living in Remnant.

I’m pissed off at Ozpin’s controlling behaviour and the want of using Jaune like a toy to be snatched away which doesn’t belong to him (Sophia Lamb would’ve lectured him for that funny enough).

I hope the TRUE Rapture family will survive and endure from all of this chaos.
WinterBreath0602 chapter 13 . 10/16/2020
Ok so I started this story yesterday and just hit this chapter at about 230 hours in the morning. I’ve loved all of it. This last chapter was a fucking emotional roller coaster. All I could hear when Jaune/delta was fighting them all in a mad berserker rage was just some heart breaking violin playing or something. I like how this fight isn’t about winning or losing, it’s not about bad guys or good guys. It’s about who is the better survivor. Jaune proved he was despite everything they threw at him.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/12/2020
Why are people from that shithole of a country, Estonia, always trying to talk shit? Guess Anon2000 is just mad they can't afford to live anywhere else.
Anon2000 chapter 6 . 10/11/2020
Your fic is hit and you shit too.
Anon2000 chapter 5 . 10/11/2020
Aaaaand this story become shit! How in rapture ots 10 years but on remnant it 2 and half wtf?
Anon chapter 13 . 9/15/2020
Grahhhh!

This can’t end so soon! Please someone open a tear and send Delta and his family to Rapture version on the surface!

Now who’s going to save him again?!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/13/2020
Man...this is getting deeper and deeper, withIn every chapter. Please,Don’t stop! finish to the end. All our curiosity and and confidence are with you pal. Because this is so much more better than bioshock infinite(especially burial at sea)!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/1/2020
Yes! Yes! This was amazing. I do hope for more, who knows what the arc family will react to jaunes transformation!
A Petty Theif chapter 7 . 9/1/2020
I just relized this is Uncharted sully...
Dasgun chapter 13 . 8/28/2020