Reviews for Johnny Topside
PoofyOhio chapter 14 . 12/25/2021
Well, damn. Yeah this had its flaws, but it was still enjoyable. Oh well, I look forward to the rewrite.
Foxcomm chapter 13 . 11/16/2021
I rather liked this.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/15/2021
Dude, this story is amazing. Sadly there will always be bitches like anon2000 who only care about seeing other people feel bad, but don't let that get to ya. Your a great writer as far as I'm concerned, and if the opportunity presents itself, I'd love to read more stuff written by you-
BarrettSlayer chapter 14 . 11/7/2021
Please don’t delete it, I enjoyed the story quite a bit. If you do do a rewrite I look forward to which direction you will be taking it wither that is with Delta and co working with beacon or actually working with the more grey criminals (Roman and Neo always struck me as more survivors and “simple” thief’s trying to live, if with a messed up view of the world) or even more OCs helping the Delta crew settle down and enjoy what snippets of peace they can between Grim, white fang, and stupid hunter/huntress that pop out the woodwork!

Either way thanks for the story and don’t let the naysayers drag you down. It’s your story and as long as you enjoy it so too will there be others who will as well.
Van1Raven chapter 14 . 11/6/2021
Действительно хорошая работа, прочитал на одном дыхании.
Хм, знаешь мне действительно очень понравилась данная история.
Впрочем, я не буду винить тебя, если ты её бросишь... Люди, ещё те неблагодарное скатины, ей богу, я сам бросил пару историй из за комментариев...
Я просто говорю, спасибо и удачи.
DeltaGhost chapter 14 . 11/5/2021
Gotta say literally agree with GalactalsBest here your human and your growing or level up your writing skill, do what you must do i'm watching you from here to further beyond.
GalactaIsBest chapter 14 . 10/22/2021
EYO WHAT?! FUCK MAN DAMN. I'M SO SORRY, but listen.

Fuck that guy. You're a great writer and you're fucking growing to one hell of an amazing author. I don't know how old you are, but know that you're very skilled. Limp dick shit sniffers like Anon2000 doesn't have the capability, reasoning, ambition or skill to even ATTEMPT what you have very much succeeded in. I hope you decide to see it through, and with you the best should you not.

I've had moments like that and regretted it. Keep strong, live your best! Your best life!
GalactaIsBest chapter 13 . 10/22/2021
WORTH IT! OH MAN THIS WAS GREAT! ALSO, DAMN! SUN GOT FATALITIED HARD, JESUS! Only 1 more chapter left so far but you've come really far as a writer man. My only question is this: what happened to the other Little Sisters when they arrived in the bathosphere? We got Jenna, but was she the only one to get saved? Or are there more?

That's all! Thank you for sharing this with us dude. It's very well done.
GalactaIsBest chapter 10 . 10/22/2021
Man this is amazing dude! Been binge reading this all day! Goodness me, I can't help but love this! Will they ever discover the truth? Aaa I'm so hyped! Take your time dude, we'll still be here when something happens ️
GalactaIsBest chapter 3 . 10/22/2021
Yooo I don't often to reviews, no energy for it, but had go just day this is fantastic so far. Some things feel a little rushed, but honestly I'm a-okay with that! Just wanted to say I love reading this, and am excited to continue my journey.
Angroon chapter 14 . 9/15/2021
Well…shit

I won’t argue with your decisions as they are your decisions. But could you. Maybe keep this up? But have the re-write as well on another fic?

This was one of my favorites tbh. And I’m sad to see it go
Guest chapter 14 . 9/13/2021
Man this whole fanfic was wild ride. I remember when I first found it while searching the web for a new rwby fanfic, and I found this one. God speed man god speed
Trainus chapter 14 . 9/13/2021
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
runngunpilot003 chapter 14 . 9/12/2021
Thank you for this story, I loved it and others you write like wolves that walk alone. Do what you feel is right as it is your story, not ours. Thanks for the great story and if this is the end of this one, it was a hell of a ride.
John Willett chapter 14 . 9/12/2021
Yo dude, it's sad that the story isn't going to continue, I personally quite liked it though it had some flaws it was a good read. Hope you do a rewrite in the near future.