Reviews for Sarah vs The Life Unexpected: Christmastime is Here
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 3 . 2/12
Awww, so much fun. :)
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 2 . 2/12
Ooh, Chuck being self-sacrificing and Sarah loving him for it: this is classic Chuck at its absolute best!
PenguinLover4341 chapter 3 . 12/31/2017
I love all of the story's you do. You are an amazing writer and I love all of the story's you post. You have given me all sorts of diabetes. The one thing I ask; MORE MOLLY (yeah, I know there is a lot, but I want more) Keep up the good work!
Deathzbreath chapter 3 . 12/20/2017
A wonderful end, thank you.
wilf21 chapter 3 . 12/19/2017
Ahhhh. Really lovely. And definitely heartwarming, thank you.
wilf21 chapter 2 . 12/19/2017
Very enjoyable.
wilf21 chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
Really heartwarming, and tearjerking at the same time.
Zettel chapter 3 . 12/19/2017
Heartwarmed.
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 3 . 12/19/2017
It was pretty clear. And considering the presence of RealSanta instead of MallSanta in chapter 1, I'm pretty sure Molly's getting that brother she always wanted. Good comedy too, I love good comic banter.
sevenrez chapter 3 . 12/18/2017
THANK YOU! Like you I needed the escape and needed to be heartwarmed. That hit the spot.
atcDave chapter 3 . 12/18/2017
Poor Sarah, truly doesn’t understand how Santa works. She would probably try to leave out something gluten free too...
Very fun, even if it was as unpredictable as a Hallmark movie!
supesfan18 chapter 2 . 12/18/2017
Nice job so preggo Sarah lol the only question is the first chapter for right into the main story time line. Where does chapter 2 fit. The second year or 2 years later. Also at this point no zondra working for them.
Reyes9 chapter 2 . 12/18/2017
Great Chapter. Loving this universe. Keep up the good work.
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 2 . 12/18/2017
Gee, Sarah's symptoms, what could they mean?
And Chuck gets to be a hero once again.
sevenrez chapter 2 . 12/18/2017
Great example of Chuck's character. I assume the next chapter is the one where Sarah will tell Chuck she is pregnant. Thank you!