Reviews for Trolls: Dårlig and Feige
alexc1209 chapter 16 . 9/16
Our first glimpse of pleasure island, and now it’s time to make an escape route, fast.
alexc1209 chapter 15 . 9/16
Wow, I can’t believe Otera is taking this route: by taking her vengeance on Chefs bloodline by making Darlig her king consort as Dwight’s replacement. Major WTF if you ask me. At least our girl Penna is giving Feige and the gang an hour to save hours him and the kids who have gone to pleasure island.
alexc1209 chapter 14 . 9/7
Time to save Darlig. Otera’s backstory was interesting. Even though what she’s doing, you can’t help feel a bit sorry for her. With the pain she went through from loosing her mother to Darligs ancestor, and the desperate attempt to get rid of her current diet. Either way, like many antagonists this chick has issues.
alexc1209 chapter 13 . 9/4
Wow, shit has gone real, literally. First you find find out Oterera
is both the philanthropist chick and the social worker, and Dwight has made his appearance. On the flip side, it’s about time Will said that he loves Gladoria. Let’s hope they survive the outcome.
alexc1209 chapter 12 . 8/31
I hope they save Darlig in time! On the side note I love Wills statement that being normal is overrated.
alexc1209 chapter 11 . 8/27
Why do I get the feeling that Darlig has been drugged? If so, it would be the second time in a row. Fingers crossed.
alexc1209 chapter 10 . 6/21
Looks like we got a motive for Otera, and it’s becoming immortal, and we also learn that her boyfriend is still around. Along with the fact that Sabrina is actually a human child turned into a donkey. I get the feeling this isn’t the last we heard about the child traffickers, fingers crossed.
alexc1209 chapter 9 . 5/2
Wow, it has been confirmed that Darlig has been drugged by Otera and he and Feige got into a fight. What could possibly go wrong? Oh wait, a VH servion of CPS has informed everyone that all of the children should be evacuated from the city until the situation is felt with. I have a feeling that things are about to get ugly from here, especially that our primary antagonist has teamed up with the spawn of the Coachman from Pinocchio.
alexc1209 chapter 8 . 4/9
Now things are getting interesting, and it’s cool that we get to see Charles and Gitane. Also, I wonder whose child Azari is? Not only that, but Darlig has made an unexpected trip back to Bergen town, and has Will with him, no doubt he is going to meet Gladoria really soon.
alexc1209 chapter 7 . 4/2
Looks like Otera plans to expand her diet and evolve to the point that she doesn’t have to eat the souls of human children anymore. I figure out who Asina’s parent is, since there is one villain who has the ability to turn little boys into donkeys: yeah the Coachman from Pinocchio. We also learn that troll children have also been kidnapped along with the fact that all of the trolls are now human-size. Lucky for us, Darlings ancestors left behind some clues/ideas on how to stop Otera.
alexc1209 chapter 6 . 3/30
Oh boy, looks like Otera has made her move by posing as the “other chef”. Good thing Darlig snapped out of it. Not only that, but Will has started dreaming about Gladoria! And we all know what that means!
alexc1209 chapter 5 . 3/26
Oh man, shit has just gotten real with all of the intended/potential kidnappings going around town. Not only that, but looks like we are going back to Bergen Town. Also, I am pretty sure Otera had put that doll in Darlig and Feiges apartment in order to spy on them, no doubt she knows they are on to her.
alexc1209 chapter 4 . 2/13
Lucky for us, Wonka is now aware that his son is alive, but sadly he has no intention of ever returning home after being abducted seven years ago. Not only that, Darlig is still adjusting with the fact that his ancestors use to be respected monster hunters until Chief screwed it up. We are in for one hell of a ride!
alexc1209 chapter 3 . 1/9
This is getting good, with people going missing and the there is no doubt in my mind that Wonkas son is alive. Even worse is the fact that the daughter of the Beldam might be behind the dissaperances. I remember how creeped out I was by her mother when I saw the movie years ago. Just the mere image of her sends chills down my spine.
alexc1209 chapter 2 . 12/15/2017
Why do I get the feeling that Oterera is the main antagonist and not her mother? Just the mere mention of the dolls sends chills down my spine.