Reviews for Thine Own Self
KW Jordan chapter 15 . 1/23/2010
OMG. LOL. I would've loved to hear more about Dakota, 'cause I just know there's gonna be trouble with that one. It's 1998 take two. Hopefully with a nicer ending than season three, though.

hugs,

KW
Aslook chapter 15 . 3/14/2009
YAY! SEQUEL PLZ!
Dani chapter 15 . 10/11/2007
hey i love your stories i have read all the Hopie ones at least 7 times each and will prolly read them again.

But ya know i would love it if you could write some more, you have a nack for having me adiccted.

well thatnks for a great story

lots of love Dani
Amarin Rose chapter 15 . 5/30/2007
My God. Kate's husband was Parker? Man, that's sure a coincidence *grin*. I wonder what's going to happen with Anni. And I must be dense, because I still haven't put many clues together with Maddy, unless (going off that song she sang for Lorne) she suddenly becomes a Goddess or something, in addition to royalty? Or is she going to end up being related to Groo?
Amarin Rose chapter 14 . 5/30/2007
I was kinda wondering if you weren't going to make it obvious that Willo's baby was hers, too, not just Lilah's. It got me to thinking that maybe she got the baby's soul, but the rest of it depended on her body?
Amarin Rose chapter 11 . 5/30/2007
I'm getting the feeling that the last Orb of Lagassis is going to be important?
Amarin Rose chapter 10 . 5/29/2007
I feel sorry for Maddy's brother; his nam eis Clayton Claymore? Esh. And whoa, what's up with Anni and Ari?
Amarin Rose chapter 8 . 5/29/2007
Dude... I *so* did not see that coming.
Amarin Rose chapter 2 . 5/29/2007
Yeah, I wondered if Caleb's mother was going to be Kate. Should have thought she'd have more of a problem with her kid being a vampire, what with the way things went down with Angel, but the maternal instinct must be strong in her.
Kalacyn chapter 15 . 5/13/2006
Hi. Um, I checked the rest of your fics and you don't seem to have a sequel up for the Hopie Chronicles, so if you're going to write one, I'd like to make a request: I'd like to see more of Taryn, Hayden, and Gen/North. Thanks!
LuSamFan chapter 15 . 2/13/2006
I loved the Hopie series so much I just finshed reading them all ... I really hope there is more
Paranormal Medicine chapter 15 . 12/2/2005
and here was me thinking that it couldn't get any better and then comes this, i was sad to read that it was the last of the hopie series, also confused when i read it was last updated in 2003, what happend to the maddy fic, it sounded cool, any who, i laughed when Faith called Dekota 'muffin' and freaked out when i thought anni(who rules.. i just relised i hadn't mentioned that in my other reveiws and felt i needeed to) was dead. since hopie refered to connor as 'my connor' i kept getting some serious drusilla/drucilla(i have NO idea hoe to spell that) vibes, despite this i still love the story to death, for the last time (in reference to the hopie chronicals) congradulations and thankyou for writing!
Sliver of Melody chapter 15 . 10/9/2005
hehe this was cool
Galaen chapter 15 . 9/1/2005
Where is that promised Maddy fic? And, I loved it! I hope you write more sequels as it's an awesome series and Hopie is just about the darlingest ever. Maybe a Charmed/Angel fic would be good? Kay-Kay/Kally meets Hopie? I think it'd be amazingly fun.
angel-cordy chapter 15 . 7/2/2005
That was good. Keep up the good work.